Watch Coco Gogo

Coco had some serious surgery around a month ago, but as you can tell, it has NOT slowed her down at all. Zoom Zoom!

“This is my dog Coco, she’s a two-year old Cairn Terrier, just under a month ago she had an operation to remove her womb to prevent cancer. We were really worried about the operation and how it would affect her personality, but it was for the health of the dog. This is her a few weeks after her operation. I hope you enjoy, she’s super cute!” -Andrew M.

Comments

1. You mean you had her spayed?
    Where do you live? That is an everyday sort of thing here (Texas,USA)

2. sabrina rose says:

Coco is adorable and precious! So glad she is healthy and happy. Love the cute little “waggy butt” running downstairs!

3. She is indeed super cute!

4. What a sweetie! So glad she’s recovered and energetic. Coco reminds me of our two Cairns, Morgan and Kobi. Best puppehs ever. May Coco enjoy a long, healthy and happy life with her wonderful hoomins.

5. Kari Callin says:

She’s a cutey! And for everyone else’s benefit, as a licensed vet tech for 13 years, spaying and neutering doesn’t alter a dog’s/ cat’s personality usually. There may be some very rare exceptions, but not that I saw in my 13 years. AND, get the girl dogs spayed BEFORE their first heat, as that takes away almost every possibility that they will develop breast/ mammary cancer! :)

6. I love her hithering and thithering. What a busy young lady.

7. WaldenPond says:

She’s lovely- :)

8. I don’t think she meant spaying. Full womb removal seems like something far more serious no? Anyway she is a precious loved angel.

9. No, actually, that’s exactly what spaying is – removal of the ovaries and uterus.

10. I usually view and read, but don’t comment. The video is beautiful – nicely done and the music is wonderful. Coco seems to really engage with the camera – she has soulful eyes. She’s a lucky girl.

11. I’ve never had a dog who wasn’t spayed or neutered because I believe any negatives would be so outweighed by the benefits that I wouldn’t think twice about the surgery. Having said that… Coco is absolutely adorable. Love her spirit!! :)

12. I also have a Carin. The one thing I keep hearing from other Carin Terrier owners is how hearty they are.

13. Aww what a cutie! Glad she’s not lost her spirit :D
    My dog has a friend who is a Cairn Terrier called Flo and she’s just as mad!

14. Coco is indeed an adorable floofy ball of energy! I am so glad she is OK. <3

15. yeah, color me a bit confused by the degree of worry here, but I agree that’s one cute dog! a good advertisement for the breed.

16. That was my favorite part too! So cute.

17. Excellent point!

18. phred's mom says:

A full hysterectomy, canine version.

19. phred's mom says:

“Cairn”

20. Laura DragonWench says:

I know, I was bit confused by all the drama as well. When I read the little info blurb at the bottom of the video, I thought, “Okay, so you had your dog spayed. What’s the big deal? It should’ve been done in the first place, unless you’re planning to breed her, which is pretty irresponsible anyway.” True, Coco’s a bit old to be going through the spaying process, but still, it’s a pretty routine surgery.

Other than that, Coco’s a cutie.