Swoonworthy

Oh Kim. You. Me. Us. Now. Don’t you see? If this is wrong I, I don’t want to be right.

12663895704_b098d7402c_z
“Just saw this on Facebook, OMG, I can´t take it. The expression. I just melted away there…. ” -Barbarella aka The Mad Cat Lady .
This is the text that went with it: Who else would melt into a puddle if a clouded leopard looked at them like this? Ganda is 8 months old, and in this picture she’s cuddling up with her trainer at the San Diego Zoo. Photo by Deric Wagner.

Comments

1. I can’t even look at that dear little soul because my eyes keep welling up with tears! Cher xo

2. Martine Wang says:

Melts….

3. I get this look a lot from my feline furbabies. They are house cats, though, not clouded leopards. Lucky, lucky Kim.

4. Simply gorgeous–what a sweet face!

5. Martha in Washington says:

To have any creature (cat or human) look at me with such hope, trust and devotion would make my heart stop!

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

My uterus aches. Which means I’ve grown a uterus. CO, what have you done to me?

7. The thing that always gets me is that big cat experts always say ordinary people shouldn’t handle big cats because it’s bad for the cats to grow up too familiar with humans.

Then it seems like every other picture we see of big cats involves them being cuddled by a big cat expert. So it seems to me that, in the end, the big cat experts just want to keep them all to themselves. :P

8. It’s still reversible as long as you didn’t start lactating. Quick, grab a six pack and go watch boxing for 6 hours strait. :lol:

9. rocky griffin says:

The color pattern of fur….those beans….that jelly……that is a giant and babyish kitteh!

10. Melted into a puddle, evaporated, rained and was a puddle again!

11. I just wanna nom those beans.
    And also, that’s a face of an angel!

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

HA!

Honestly being able to produce my own food sounds like a timesaver. :V

13. Clairdelune says:

me too. *sniff*

14. I too want to nom those toebeans.
    Right after my eyeballs stop leaking….so beautiful!!!

15. I am speechless.

16. PURPLE TOE BEANS!!!!!!!

17. Me three! *shnuffle*

18. Killer Klown says:

I am oddly reminded of Puss-in-Boots from Shrek

19. Mary (the first) says:

Me too!!

20. To think that that woman actually gets PAID for doing this sort of thing….

21. what a beautiful cat, love the markings and expression on his face.

22. What a beautiful baby and yes, that expression pretty much liquified me, too!

23. Awesome. How marvelous to work with that amazing creature, but that look of love makes me want to get on a plane and head back down to the SD Zoo. Jealous isn’t a big enough word to express my feelings right now. I just want to be there!

24. whatthelump says:

*Gasp* Oh my word, that’s my idea of heaven right there…

25. Absolutely A D O R A B L E!!!!!

26. And you just KNOW that fur is soooo soft and plush.

27. Beautiful, just beautiful…something in my eye…causing it to tear up…

28. I’m pretty sure this needs to be on the “Comments of the Year” list.

29. That cloud leopard would be in my home, on my bed, under covers, nibbling on bon bons (or kitty appropriate equivalents) if she looked at me that way.

30. Omg the love… Her name is Ganda btw. :)

31. Whoa, I thought it was bad spontaneously ovulating.

32. Meanwhile my domestic cat treats me like an Edwardian servant. Like I’m supposed to turn my back when she prances by.

33. Indeed, dgerish :D

34. Me 4!

35. I just can´t handle this level of cute. Not today, not ever…. *dies*

36. Sigh…it’s her “job”…and she gets PAID to snuggle the Clouded Leopard!!!! Could life be any better???? I can’t think of a better job!!! I would also love to be the ladies at the Monterey (old cannery) Sea Otter rehab center to takes in orphaned baby sea otters and raises them till they can be released. I saw a show and melted. They take their little baby into the tide pools and they teach them to open mussels with rocks. Then off to the kelp beds to teach them how to feed themselves, etc. The baby was swimming underwater then springs out of the water, flies through the air and lands on his “mama” and wraps his wittle paws around her neck. Gah!!!

37. Me 5…

38. Yes, but only for a Clouded Leopard or anything else with fur and whiskers….uh…but NOT A HUMAN BABY!!!

39. I think you are on to something here!

40. Can we have a big “Amen”?

41. Loves <3…….I'm just waiting for a second pic of the leopard reaching up to touch Kim's face……this is truly love!

42. Mingles' Mommy says:

PRECIOUS BABY!!!! Love it!