I Don’t Haz Good Feeling About This

[I is a young kitteh, and they say I had to go to the vet. Who is this vet person? Do they have treats for me?]

12703528014_577b89f473_z
From The BuzzFeed FacebookFeed.

Comments

1. Why yes little kitten .. The have bags and bags of treats .. some for puppehs .. some for piggies .. and some for good little kitties

2. Marmie tabbie! Marmie tabbie! Marmie tabbie! My favorite flavor.

When one of our cats was a kitten, he actually liked going to the vet because he got to meet lots of new people. He’s a senior now (just turned 11) and grumpy, so the trips are no longer fun.

3. upinalather says:

Awww! He looks like my little boy when he was a little boy! We hate the vet now and “hide” in the sink. :(

4. And this “vet” is going to place the “thermometer” where?

5. “Oh nose! Whatz gonna come thru that door?!?!”

6. rocky griffin says:

They better give him treats! I hope he gets a good vet!

7. I notice there is a gap between the door and floor .. Just enough
    room for a feather toy to ‘appear’ .. hehe

8. What a sweetie-pie! Looks just like my youngster George Weasleycat, who’s now about 7 months old but was about this age at his first vet visit. He did not enjoy it, sadly.

9. I just want to grab him and hug him to bits! Imagine how big the world feels to such a tiny guy.

10. They told me I was here for tutoring.

11. My favorite too. If/when I become a full-blown crazy cat lady, it’s the orange ones who are going to do me in.

12. I see a tasty morsel.

13. Both of you? Or are you availing yourself of the Royal ‘We’? Either way, awwww….

14. When kittens really do wish they were boneless.

15. *Snerk*

16. That’s what I wanted to do–scoop him up and give him cuddles and tell him he’s not alone!

17. Run kitteh , run !

18. Clairdelune says:

Reminds me of my little sweetie who was so scared he pooped all over the vet’s pants… :-D

19. Clairdelune says:

That sweet little marmie head… awww

20. I need to kiss the back of those litle triangle ears.

Reminds me of this old chestnut:

http://cuteoverload.com/2010/08/26/tales-from-the-drypt/ If this kitty only knew…

21. Blue Footed Booby says:

My lab slept through his first vet appointment. He had to be suspended in the air so the vet could check his hips.

22. I took my senior marmie (he is a few months over 17) to the vet last night and the vet was snarky to me. I did not switch some of his meds right away and vet was p**py about it. I had to hold back tears. He is my old man and I want to be cautious with his meds. Will now search for new vet. :( Sorry about the rant here.

Oh, the little kittayn morsel in this photo would fit in my pocket! (runs off with kittayn in pocketses :) )

23. Heh, heh! That is the ultimate revenge!

24. After 17 years, seems like you must be making the right choices for him, Saffron.

We had a vet that would get mad because we kept refusing dental treatment for our older cat. He kept saying that it would be our fault if he lost his teeth. Sadly, Rudy passed at 14 years. But he never lost a tooth.

25. Saffron, we here on CO know what a good mommy you are to your furbabies! After 17 years, I should think you know best how your cat responds to things like med changes. Good luck in finding a new(and more compassionate) vet.

But, we have talked about this running off with the kitties before this. You just put that bitsy orange kitten right into these capable hands, and I’ll see he gets back where he needs to be. *shifty eyes*

26. upinalather says:

Ha ha ha ha! Well, *I* hate the vet because of how much it costs and because my kitties hate the vet. My little boy hates the vet because, you know, it’s the vet. He’s the only one that hides in the sink. I hide in the cabinet underneath.

27. AWW :D Everything will be okay, dear sweet little kitty :D

28. megamissystar says:

I just wanna reach thru the computer screen a la “The Matrix” and sweep hims up into my arms and cuddle and kiss hims!!!

29. megamissystar says:

It says at the top of my post, “Your comment is awaiting moderation.”
    Okay, here goes;
    Yeah, that’s a cute kitten, I guess.