Cats ‘n Things?

Cats IN Things! These kittehs will do anything to fit in.

It just wouldn’t be complete without Maru, the King of Cats in Things.

Via Bored Panda.

1. Elaine C Williamson says:

If you have a cat this is all too familiar. But always funny. :)

2. This has to be one of my fav posts of all time ;)

3. [shaking head slowly] I can not even begin to verbalize how much I love cats…

4. Sharon Wilson says:

It’s like that digestive biscuits commercial in real life!

5. Cats are so unbelievably awesome! Love the flour hovertext.

6. That’s my favorite too! All Purr Puss Flour!

7. Tim McDaniel says:

Have you seen the muffin cat?

8. Box or Thundershirt?

9. Teresa in TN says:

My neighbors here in the cubicle farm are looking at me strangely. It might be a result of my peals of laughter upon seeing the kitteh sound asleep in the rain gutter.

10. Always love the “If it fits I sits” posts!

11. :lol: Same here :lol:

12. Same here :D

13. Not that I like cats, but these are exceptional example of…

14. example(s) SIC …

15. whatthelump says:

Just what I was thinking! If only Quaker would pack mesmerizing black kitties along with their oat products.

16. And also “If it doesn’t fit I’m gonna sit in it anyways and I don’t care if I look redonk, or if I break it.”

17. He lives in Purry Lane . . . ;-D

18. love love love cats in things, all so cute. The cat in the flour bin, freaks me out– from the looks of things, that person is going to bake something, i wouldn’t eat that!

19. That was my second favorite hover text (behind the flour). I love how perfectly the kitteh fits in there, too.

20. Me, too! Yay for Pyrit!

21. cats have determination!

22. Normally, I don’t care for floury language, but that pun takes the cake.

23. That’s the one that got the snort-laff!

24. You truly understand the mind of a cat! :-)

25. Love love love!!! The gutter cat made my day!!

26. Clairdelune says:

Same here — that is the funniest thing ever, love the blissful look of the cat with the adorable curled paws in the air and the barely visible pink nose and lips. I bet his hoomins could not resist planting a big kiss on that chin when they found him (or her, hard to tell with all that floof!), I know I couldn’t. :-D

27. rocky griffin says:

All the pictures were exceptionally cute. The cat in the rain gutter was unusual and super cute because it helped form him into a loaf of cute! The cat in flour container was so funny because of the overload of fluff but if you look closely you will see that his toe-beans are showcased in a very cute-overload way!

28. Third one down, front paws in a box, is so…cat.

29. Fird Birfle says:

very very well danced, 260 :)