¡pɹɐoq∀ ll∀

¡ɯooɹ ƃuᴉuᴉp ɟo ɹnoʇ ǝlɔɹᴉɔ puɐɹƃ ɹoɟ ƃuᴉpɹɐoq ʍou ʇɐƆ lᴉɐɹouoW uʍop-ǝpᴉsd∩

Katherine B. writes “Never seen a cat do this. With his headlights on, too. I want to be a cat just so I can do this.”

Comments

1. ¡ooɥɔ ooɥɔ

2. I’ve had a cat do that under my bed using the box-spring covering.

3. Yup, me too. Didn’t actually see it, but certainly heard/felt it. As did the downstairs neighbors…

4. Martha in Washington says:

Psycho kitty is psycho!

5. Tee hee, cats are so weird.

6. They are little aliens from outer space and everything on this planet is a toy to them.

7. SlaveToCat says:

spaztastick.

8. Mary (the first) says:

Cats really are pretty ingenious in finding ways to amuse themselves. They don’t really care if anyone else is watching (unless they fall down, then they do the “I meant to do that” move.)

9. Actually, if I could fit under the kitchen chairs, I’d try it! Looks like fun! :-)

10. :D sometimes that is all you can say. :)

I’ll bet that is a better way to mop the floor than any Swiffer!

11. rocky griffin says:

That was an awesome display cuteness in motion!

12. My Bandit (RIP) used to do this along the front of one sofa. It was so much fun to watch.

13. We had a Siamese that quietly pulled himself along the bottom of the sofa until we figured out what he was really doing. The upholstery snags gave him away!

14. Love it! One of our cats does something somewhat similar: He drags himself across the living room carpet on his side. Obviously he can’t go anywhere near this fast, given the friction.

15. my cat Pixel does the same thing under my dining room chairs…. she also sometimes does the backstroke across my wood floor – very adorable, but her collar and tags do a real numberon the hardwood!

16. :lol: That is so true :lol:

17. Do they get Pixelated?

18. Same here when they were kittens and it was always in the middle of the night. :/

19. This needs Mission Impossible music in the background (even though I was singing Spidercat in a Homer Simpson voice in my head as I typed this).

20. Emmberrann says:

Say, Sharpster, are you & 260Oakley related? *whistles a tuneless tune* Just wondering is all….

21. Beth Patterson says:

That is so funny! Gotta love those little cat brains.. LOL Thanks for sharing.

22. I once knew a friend´s cat who used to do the same thing under the bed!!!! :)

23. I WISH!

260Oakley is soooo dreamy!