Here’s How To Put A Little Spring In Your Step

Or, in your, er, hoof. First, get one of these backyard sproingy things. Then, become a goat.

Sent in via Carrie and Jennifer B. (P.S. no sound on this video- no need to adjust your settings or anything.)

Comments

1. So cute! Looks like the goat version of riding the mechanical bull!

2. Looks like fun! The little guys are not taking a back seat on this tricky thing…

3. Watching this is strangely mesmerizing…

4. Endless fun :D

5. at the end the billygoat turns and says “okay! i got ‘em lined up! come take the picture! quick!”

6. I would have *loved* one of those things to play on when I was a little kid!

7. Seasick goats! But happy nonetheless. I wish I’d made one of these for my goats. They would have loved it.

8. I adore the old billygoat watching/supervising from the sidelines.

9. It’s like Cirque du Soleil.

10. Martha in Washington says:

I’m pretty sure these goats are breaking a whole bunch of laws of physics here!

11. JustcallmeJJ says:

Yep that billycoach seems to be daft hoof at getting them up there.

12. Totally Jersey says:

I know! It’s oddly soothing.

13. I think I’m geting motion sick

14. The Original Jane says:

If that metal is a smooth surface I am really impressed by their ability to not slide off!

15. Beth_covered_in_cat_hair says:

Me too! I’m amazed at their balance.

16. Weee! What a great mountain and slide for energetic goats!

17. How can you not love goats, particularly those two little ones?

18. I saw this in the paper and knew it would be on CO by the next day.

I have no idea what that metal sheet was for originally, but apparently it’s now a goat playground.

19. It reminded me of King of the Mountain – when I was a kid (lol) you had to knock the king off the top of the mountain and then you were king and had to try and stay on top!

20. I think it’s meant to be their shelter.
    I think Mr Billy Goat there is sick of reminding the youngins of that fact. What a cantankerous old twerp!

21. Jenny Islander says:

I saw this posted elseweb with the caption, “BECAUSE IT’S THERE.”

22. OMG. That looks like endless fun. I want on there too! *turns into a goat*

23. mauderules says:

The troll under that bridge doesn’t stand a chance.

24. Makes me think of 3 Billy Goats Gruff.

25. Well, having three goats on top of a briding object? I bet he’s checking for a troll underneath.