Here’s How To Put A Little Spring In Your Step

Or, in your, er, hoof. First, get one of these backyard sproingy things. Then, become a goat.

Sent in via Carrie and Jennifer B. (P.S. no sound on this video- no need to adjust your settings or anything.)

1. So cute! Looks like the goat version of riding the mechanical bull!

2. Looks like fun! The little guys are not taking a back seat on this tricky thing…

3. Watching this is strangely mesmerizing…

4. Endless fun :D

5. at the end the billygoat turns and says “okay! i got ’em lined up! come take the picture! quick!”

6. I would have *loved* one of those things to play on when I was a little kid!

7. Seasick goats! But happy nonetheless. I wish I’d made one of these for my goats. They would have loved it.

8. I adore the old billygoat watching/supervising from the sidelines.

9. It’s like Cirque du Soleil.

10. Martha in Washington says:

I’m pretty sure these goats are breaking a whole bunch of laws of physics here!

11. JustcallmeJJ says:

Yep that billycoach seems to be daft hoof at getting them up there.

12. Totally Jersey says:

I know! It’s oddly soothing.

13. I think I’m geting motion sick

14. The Original Jane says:

If that metal is a smooth surface I am really impressed by their ability to not slide off!

15. Beth_covered_in_cat_hair says:

Me too! I’m amazed at their balance.

16. Weee! What a great mountain and slide for energetic goats!

17. How can you not love goats, particularly those two little ones?

18. I saw this in the paper and knew it would be on CO by the next day.

I have no idea what that metal sheet was for originally, but apparently it’s now a goat playground.

19. It reminded me of King of the Mountain – when I was a kid (lol) you had to knock the king off the top of the mountain and then you were king and had to try and stay on top!

20. I think it’s meant to be their shelter.
    I think Mr Billy Goat there is sick of reminding the youngins of that fact. What a cantankerous old twerp!

21. Jenny Islander says:

I saw this posted elseweb with the caption, “BECAUSE IT’S THERE.”

22. OMG. That looks like endless fun. I want on there too! *turns into a goat*

23. mauderules says:

The troll under that bridge doesn’t stand a chance.

24. Makes me think of 3 Billy Goats Gruff.

25. Well, having three goats on top of a briding object? I bet he’s checking for a troll underneath.