Rules are Rules

And cats are cats and they say that means:

I play with anything I want, whether you spent lotsa your monies on it or not.

9446721800_197c4d1e96_z
I sleep anywhere I want, whether it’s my bed or not.

9144599749_c32d25dc43_z
I beg for noms whenever I want, whether I am hungry or not.

12195779784_b36785b9db_z
I do not need a bath, at all, ever, whether I’m totally askin’ for it or not.

10932789234_e5759de27b_z
I reign supreme over all I survey, like it or not.

9297954316_556900aac1_z
Mischievous Misha, owned and photographed by Kemal Selimovic.

“This is Hemingway. I’ve raised him from a kitten but I don’t want to be held responsible for his bad manners! This picture is of him trying his hardest to distract me from studying with his absolutely adorbs beseeching paw action! Please note that he is a polydactyl kitty – and his white paws make it look like he’s always wearing mittens!” -Caroline C.

“The orange and white cat is “Handsome,” a resident of the Lanai Animal Rescue Center.” -Toysmith.

“This is our cat “Lady”. The photographer’s name is my fiancee Trina C.” Thanks, Koorosh V.

Austin Pets Alive! foster kitten. -Claire and David Gilder.

Comments

1. rocky griffin says:

Every picture contained some cuteness but the second from the top is the cutest kitteh! The spread out beans reaching after the butterfly is cute!

2. Ha! That last picture is clearly of a kitten sucking the soul out of its human with its innocent sweet look.

3. Rescue Gal says:

There are no bad kitties, only humans who do not understand them. :)

4. Hey butterfly…high five!

5. What a gorgeous collection for Caturday, always my favorite day of the week.

6. Haha awww this whole post is awesome.

7. Clairdelune says:

Love the acrobatic kitty flying after the butterfly – what a snorgable tummy! And the kitty looking for noms… well, I know that look all too well. As well as the sharp claws. :-D

8. Sharon Wilson says:

Is the Lanai animal center the same one that’s got acres and acres of free-roaming cats??

9. Smartypants says:

We need a new phrase for Hemingway – “polydactyl” just doesn’t capture the magnificence of those paws. Perhaps “gigadactyl”? Also love the kitteh in the tub w/the bath puff.

10. rocky griffin says:

High toe beans! LOL!

11. As this post points out…For cats, Every day is Caturday!

12. Cats have one rule: