24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day @ Noon PT

“This is our new bunny, he’s a Holland Lop. He is irresistibly cuddly and sweet! He doesn’t have a name yet and we would love CO to name him for us! If I went with my kid’s names he would either be Lieutenant Dumpling, Jingle Bell, Sugar Puff Ice Cream Sunday,* Honey Sugar Sweet Ears, Kitty, or Teddy Bear (after the famous Teddy on C.O. of course.)” -Natalie W., who sent this from her iPhone.

12195853253_8afde0371b_c
24 Hours Of Cute: Happy Valentine’s Day continues…

[*Wow. -Ed.]

Comments

1. Well, I was going to suggest Sugar Puff Ice Cream Sunday, but it seems like you’ve already ruled that one out. : )

Cute bunneh! What about Mocha? That’s the best I can think of right now, and don’t worry, I know it’s hardly stupendous.

2. Bunneh amuses himself by tugging on a whole lot of heart strings.

3. Bunneh shows no mercy in the tugging on heart strings dept.

4. Those thumper feets, aaahhh. Fyodor Bunnypants?

5. M in Athens says:

Lt. Dumpling!!!

6. Llollup

7. Um, I kinda love Lt. Dumpling.

8. Smuffins :o)

9. Well, I was going to suggest Sugar Puff Ice Cream Sunday, but it seems like you’ve already ruled that one out. : ) Cute bunny!

10. Aw, what a cutie! How about Sugar Pop! :)

11. Valerie Kaplan says:

Of the kid’s suggestions, I favour Lieutenant Dumpling!

12. petless in Puddletown says:

1 vote for Lt. Dumpling!

13. Maximum Adorabun!

14. Either “Dutch Treat” or “Blade”, in honor of all the bling Dutch speed skaters are picking up at the Olympics.

15. Liziferd Marie says:

Definitely A Fluffernutter!

16. That was my favorite too. :)

17. definitely Lt. Dumpling

18. Super cute! What I did when naming my bunny was say a few I liked best, and see which one she responded to. I said Clover, and she turned and looked at me like “Yes?”, so I knew that was the one!

19. Mary (the first) says:

I third that!! It’s always appropriate!! :D

20. Once A Fish says:

“Sugar Puff Ice Cream Sunday” gets my vote. (Not “Sundae”… “SUNDAY”. Because it would be like a national holiday that way.)

21. My vote, too

22. Melvin

23. Rodent Valentino

24. Absolutely!

25. Lieutenant Dumpling for the win.

26. Omgerd Lt. Dumpling is pretty awesome, i was gonna comment that should be his name but looks like that name already has a fan club lol :D

27. Polly Lop? Or Lt. Dumpling.

28. Seriously. “Sugar Puff Ice Cream Sunday(e)” is an AWESOME name. And no other bunnies at the vet would have the same name either. :D

29. Just too cuddly!

30. How ’bout Stitch…to fit in with your ADORABLE pic! I had a Holland Lop, Goober, who was peanut colored :). They’re amazing animals. so loving….

31. Lt Dumpling is my favorite too!

32. Boop! (’cause I just want to boop his scrumptious little tummy). This little guy is adorable by any name. He owns my soul.

33. What I want to know is why wasn’t that the automatic winner? :)

34. Yes yes yes : )

35. I currently have five bunnies named Hunny Bunny, Binky, Sprong, Snuggle Puss and Kung Fu Bunny. The vote at my house is Lt. Dumpling. I guess that is six votes.

36. Lt. Dumpling. Lock. Thread.

37. You have some very creative/inventive children, Natalie W.! And an extra super cute little bun! I envy you; I used to have 2 Holland Lops, I miss them a lot.

38. So true. Plus there are a lot of nickname options!
    But I do like Lt. Dumpling, especially if you pronounced Lieutenant the Brittish way–LEFtinent. I suggest you watch the darling bun for a few days and he’ll “tell” you his name. I like Macy’s suggestion, too. Let us know what you decide on! :-)

39. Especially if you pronounced it the Brittish way–LEFtinent!

40. So true! And there are a lot of nickname possibilities! Very torn between this name and Lt. Dumpling.

41. Good idea! I always watch my new buns for afew days, and they usually “tell” me their names! But I had to do your idea with Oscar cos he wouldn’t tell me his name! For a while he was Oscar-George or George-Oscar. Silly bun!