See Things Only a Squirrel Could Believe!

Did you know that dinosaurs and squirrels roamed the Earth together? It’s true! Just one of the many fascinating factually true facts waiting for you at The Museum of Alternative Natural History!

Over 30 lifelike exhibits will show you the absolute truth that so-called “paleontologists” and “scientists” don’t want you to know!

12445691965_aa48826c62_z
You’ll see how squirrels and dinosaurs lived together in harmony, and invented fire, agriculture, linoleum, moveable type, and the classic Partridge Family lunchbox!

12445692665_f42ac97fff_z
So when you’re ready for real answers, come to The Museum of Alternative Natural History! Just $24.95 for adults, $19.95 for impressionable children! Free parking!

12446175044_b44703aa1c_z
Via The Daily Mail.

Comments

1. Applause!

2. This made my day….well done.

3. Simply awesome! Love the commentary.

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

Dinosaurs faked their extinction and live among disguised as humans.

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Joke ruined by poor proofreading. :C

6. Athos' slave says:

Looks to me like little skwerlio was bribed by sunflower seeds on the head of the monster to pose for these pics.

7. I also adore the new tag, apparently created just for this post (?): “Everything You Know Is Wrong!” NTMTOM, this post is one more reason to love you.

8. “moveable type”? NTMTOM, such gifted creative riffs. you rock!

9. Classic match-up between T. Rex and Tree Rex

10. that was so cute, the squirrel makes me think he is like, hum this critter reminds me of someone I used to know in my distant past, hum, hey your dino, did we ever meet before? there is some strong sense of deja vue. lol

11. Just to keep things in perspective. The T-Rex is about 14 feet tall, 40 feet long, and weighs about 8 tons. So…..that means the Squirrel in this photo would have to be at least YIKES, big enough to walk off with a vw beetle thinking it was an acorn.

12. :D

13. mollyehardin says:

Happy Darwin Day!

14. They do kind of have the same body shapes. Maybe dinosaurs were just really big squirrels without any fur???

15. Squirrel ancestors lived with dinosaurs…. Reminds me of a long-ago tee-shirt with a cartoon of a bunch of early mammals chowing down on the contents of a horrified dino’s nest, captioned “Eggs for breakfast!”

16. I can see this as a Saturday night SyFy movie. Roger Corman eat your heart out!

17. Attack of 100′ squirell .. (Scaled to the Dino)

18. Mary (the first) says:

Love it! (But no hovers? Or is that just me?)

19. Yup, just you. :-(

20. I love those books!

All (only) three of them. Sigh.

21. NTMTOM. No other words.

22. Sometimes hoomins are smart too.

23. Aww, shucks. Actually, this is one good reason to introduce seekers everywhere to one of my favorite records by the Firesign Theatre.

24. Joke fixed by poor writer! :D

25. He evidently wandered away from “Class of Nuke ‘Em High 2.”

26. Emmberrann says:

You do know that we still patiently await the publishing of the NTMTOM coffee table book some time in the (hopefully) not too distant future. Be that as it may, the more epic and unlikely the back story to the picture, the more likely NTMTOM is the auteur.

27. 4leafclover says:

Rumours of a lost Godzilla movie are true! Here are film stills from “Gojira vs. Squirrelra.” Will the fair city of Tokyo survive the wrath of Squirrelra, with his Plush Tail of Doom?!

28. kibblenibble says:

They also invented cataloons, formerly known as skwerloons. (Pic 2)

29. whatthelump says:

Aw man, I guess I have to pay the $19.95 for admission because for a split second I believed that first sentence.

30. It makes SO MUCH sense that you would be a Firesign fan! I mean that in a completely positive way, too.