Here, Twitchy Twitchy!

What could this kitteh be dreaming about? Who knows? MAX ADORBS.

Via Paul & Barb, the Concord Cuteologists.

1. Mary (the first) says:

What a pretty little momma, too!!

2. Having a nightmare?

3. That tiny talio looks like it’s conducting a tiny orchestra. Maybe baby is dancing to that music? Mama looks a bit confused….

4. I kept wanting to pet Mom and tell her that everything would be okay! What an adorable pair.

5. That tail looks huge for a kitten that age. Very thick and turnipy for that age when you usually jsut see an apostrophe.

6. The Original Jane says:

Why so pink?

7. It’s normal for newborns!

8. The Original Jane says:

That much? Wow.

9. AWW :D How cute :D Mama cat is keeping an eye of her baby as well as Paul & Barb, the Concord Cuteologists :D

10. Dreaming of ..
    balls of yard
    fields of catnip
    tummy rubs

11. I hope that this kittie is having very happy dreams. My dog always has twitchy dreams after agility training. I think that she is reliving the course!

12. It looks as though some wily snake has managed to replace that kitten’s tail.

13. Want to snorgle that round meelk belleh NOW!

14. I hope he isn’t dreaming about future surgery!

15. twocityshibas says:

“Ok, shows over. Turn the camera off.” ;-)

16. That was totally momma’s reaction at the end!

17. By the looks of that belleh, I’d say he’s dreaming something along the lines of “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.”

18. Chubby. Tummy. :)

19. Pudding belleh.

20. SlaveToCat says:

Did mama put a little Benadryl in the milk?

21. Somebody obviously had too much to drink at the (milk) bar and need to sleep it off.

22. rocky griffin says:

So fat, cute, pink, and twitchy! I Love that belly! I Love how the mama cat stretched out her beans at the end of the video!

23. I think even Momma couldn’t believe how twitchy the baby was.

24. Yes, she seemed to be thinking, “My other kids were never like this. Maybe I should get him tested??”

25. Love that twitchy tailio and the full of milk pink belleh!

That music is the same as the Cat Friend/Dog Friend video. Anyone know what it is?

26. Music: Sneaky Snitch Kevin MacLeod (
    Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

27. Thanks, I knew someone here with smarticles would know!

28. And someday he will have a big fluffy Privacy Tail…

29. This video reminds me of my much missed cat Lydia, who used to fall asleep on my lap all the time when I was working on my computer. I’d always have one hand under her soft floofy tummy. I could always tell when she went into REM sleep, because she’d twitch a little and her heart would start going like a jackhammer. Probably dreaming about chasing the evil red dot.