Turn Naptime into Knowledge!

Would you like to learn a new language? Stop smoking? Understand Nietzsche? Operate a Zamboni? You can do all these things while you sleep, with HypnoBear™, the self-help system that’s as easy as a catnap. Simply select one of the hundreds of built-in courses, lie down, and let HypnoBear whisper exciting new ideas deep into your subconscious. Order now, and we’ll include your choice of first-year accounting, pre-med, or tractor repair completely free!

8631645817_a1ff635691_c
“These are pictures of my cat Lulu when she was a kitten almost 5 years ago,” writes Elena P.

Comments

1. Cute kitten.. and Helloooo POPPLE! :-)

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

God, first year accounting. That’s the only class where I’ve ever fallen asleep so completely that I fell sideways out of my desk and onto my neighbor. If it were possible to learn in your sleep I wouldn’t have gotten a C+.

On one test there was a question like “Why is it necessary to fooble the blorbs?” and I drew a hooded figure with a speech bubble that said “SO SAYETH THE PRIESTS OF GA-AP.” Got partial credit.

3. Where does he come up with this stuff??? Does he have a LaughoBear?

4. Oh, how beautiful that floofy orange kitteh is. Bear thingy is kind of freaking me out though.. :P :)

5. OH EM GEE. POPPLE.

I wish kittens had a built in pouch for naptime like little Puzzle Popple here.

6. Stressfactor says:

Ha! I recognized it as a Popple as well! I haven’t seen one of those in years!! And the fuzzy Marmie is a lot more adorable than the Popple. By faaaarrrrr.

7. NTMTOM, you make me giggle. Could this kitt come over and do my taxes for me? She can’t possibly do a worse job than I do.

8. Fleurdamour says:

Epurrnal Sunshine of the Spotless Meownd

9. jlamusings says:

As a frequent student and a professor, I find that HI-LARIOUS! The test question drawing particularly. Ok, yes, the falling too, but I would’ve made sure you were ok before laughing. :-D

10. impressive!

11. Very nice and in the style of 260Oakley. Who is where by the way?
    And also, “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!”

12. a female marmie? a rarity!

13. I kind of want to nom the stripy haunches.

(I have quite a few Popples.. but no cutie marmie babies!)

14. I noticed the Popple as well! 80’s kids unite!

15. kittykat416 says:

Yay for Popples! But the question is: Do you remember the Popples song??

16. As a certified professional in the field of foobled blorbs, I would have given you partial credit too…

17. I’m so relieved, Saffron. I thought it was seriously scary.

18. 1hippolover says:

I remember the song and I still have my party popple!

19. Really? I didn’t know. You learn something new every day! Thanks :)

20. AWW :D Your dear sweet kitty, Lulu, is so beautiful now as she was when she was a kitten almost 5 years ago, Elena P. :D I hope you have many long and happy years with her :D