Turn Naptime into Knowledge!

Would you like to learn a new language? Stop smoking? Understand Nietzsche? Operate a Zamboni? You can do all these things while you sleep, with HypnoBear™, the self-help system that’s as easy as a catnap. Simply select one of the hundreds of built-in courses, lie down, and let HypnoBear whisper exciting new ideas deep into your subconscious. Order now, and we’ll include your choice of first-year accounting, pre-med, or tractor repair completely free!

“These are pictures of my cat Lulu when she was a kitten almost 5 years ago,” writes Elena P.

1. Cute kitten.. and Helloooo POPPLE! :-)

2. I noticed the Popple as well! 80’s kids unite!

3. kittykat416 says:

Yay for Popples! But the question is: Do you remember the Popples song??

4. 1hippolover says:

I remember the song and I still have my party popple!

5. Stressfactor says:

Ha! I recognized it as a Popple as well! I haven’t seen one of those in years!! And the fuzzy Marmie is a lot more adorable than the Popple. By faaaarrrrr.

6. I kind of want to nom the stripy haunches.

(I have quite a few Popples.. but no cutie marmie babies!)

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

God, first year accounting. That’s the only class where I’ve ever fallen asleep so completely that I fell sideways out of my desk and onto my neighbor. If it were possible to learn in your sleep I wouldn’t have gotten a C+.

On one test there was a question like “Why is it necessary to fooble the blorbs?” and I drew a hooded figure with a speech bubble that said “SO SAYETH THE PRIESTS OF GA-AP.” Got partial credit.

8. As a certified professional in the field of foobled blorbs, I would have given you partial credit too…

9. jlamusings says:

As a frequent student and a professor, I find that HI-LARIOUS! The test question drawing particularly. Ok, yes, the falling too, but I would’ve made sure you were ok before laughing. :-D

10. Where does he come up with this stuff??? Does he have a LaughoBear?

11. Oh, how beautiful that floofy orange kitteh is. Bear thingy is kind of freaking me out though.. :P :)

12. I’m so relieved, Saffron. I thought it was seriously scary.

I wish kittens had a built in pouch for naptime like little Puzzle Popple here.

14. NTMTOM, you make me giggle. Could this kitt come over and do my taxes for me? She can’t possibly do a worse job than I do.

15. Fleurdamour says:

Epurrnal Sunshine of the Spotless Meownd

16. impressive!

17. Very nice and in the style of 260Oakley. Who is where by the way?
    And also, “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!”

18. a female marmie? a rarity!

19. Really? I didn’t know. You learn something new every day! Thanks :)

20. AWW :D Your dear sweet kitty, Lulu, is so beautiful now as she was when she was a kitten almost 5 years ago, Elena P. :D I hope you have many long and happy years with her :D