Presenting: C.O. Rule Of Cuteness #7

“A Thing, Accompanied By A Smaller Version Of That Thing, Is Always Cute.”

You said it, I’m just reminding you. Hope this meets or exceeds your cute needs.” -Jessica O.

tumblr_n0jv28wrNm1qhzl1vo1_1280
From Tumblr.

Comments

1. That’s really weird, because it is cute, but they’re spiders, who are by definition not cute. I have to think about this. It’s shaking my whole worldview.

2. chinchillazilla says:

I may be terrified of them, but darned if jumping spiders aren’t adorable.

3. proof that rules of cuteness do in fact rule

4. Diane in Los Angeles says:

The rules of cuteness rule. Cute in a scarily spidery sort of way.

5. Exactly! While I think the pic is def cute, if they were near me that would a different story! My brain keeps zipping from “Oh, the cute leetle bebeh spid…” to “Ack! It’s a SPIDER!”

6. The baby is basically a little baby gremlin.

7. I cant have enough jumping spiders in my apartment,I live where some nasty types of spiders live and theyre on the jumping spiders menu.The enemy of my enemy,and all that.

8. So, Jumping Spiders parent their kids? Who knew.

9. Alice Shortcake says:

“…and here’s one I made earlier!”*

*You have to be British and at least 40 to get that reference.

10. Look at the “baroo?”‘ expression on the spider’s face!!! Like every mother in the world, the mama spider is proud to show her baby to anyone out there… “Ain’t my bebeh beautiful?”

11. In the morning, I get my first dose of Cute on a small screen. I read the title and savored the scroll down, not knowing what to expect, and
    Ahhhhahaha!
    This just tickled me! Thank you!
    Now, if they would just make sure not to tickle me outside of a picture!

12. Oh my. She has her very own Teddy spider.

13. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Yup, “a mother and child reunion” definitely is cute.

14. Awww, come on, they’re smilingk!

15. Dog Lover says:

She does seem awfully proud of her bebbeh – and with good reason. Very, very adorbs. :)

16. I love spiders, especially jumping spiders.
    ( there are so many different of them )
    Very interesting animals!
    Baby is so cute! :)

17. Me, too!

Awwwhhh…*shriek*!! *shudder*

18. Deliah?

19. I don’t know. Given spider behavior, the little one could be an adult male or a snack (or both).

20. Smartypants says:

She has her mother’s eyes…all eight of them! So cute, I love spiders!

21. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I must be using a different cuteness scale, cause all I’m registering is ick.

22. This occurred to me, also. Tried to find info to confirm/deny, but no luck. So I’m just going to go with whole “mother and child” scenario! :-)

23. LunaChickFringe says:

Sorry but in no way is that cute or will ever be cute. In fact I suffered heart palpitations when I registered what that was.

24. Or this picture was taken shortly before the smaller one was devoured. I like the first one better.

25. Aww, c’mon, it’s cuuuute! The little mini-me spider is adorbs!

26. It looks like the spidey has a little stuffed toy spidey! Aw!

27. Blue Peter. Accompanied by something shaky made from cardboard toilet roll holders, some sticky-backed plastic and glue.

28. Ha! I also like “such lovely legs…. and so many of them….”

29. I don’t think we have jumping spiders over here. Probably not, since I haven’t seen any spiders actually jump. However, I used to have a garden with a big, blowsy “Peace” rose. A mama spider used to make it her nursery and you could see hundreds of spiderlets running around in the maze of pink and yellow petals. I loved it.

30. I’m in the Mod Lounge, for the first time in ages. Are there any packets of McVities biscuits left over, preferably with kittayns or puppehs or even a slow Loris? If not, I’ll have a Tunnock’s Chocolate Tea Cake, thank you.

31. Same here. :(

32. Nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope Nope nope nope nope.

33. Athena's Mom says:

Skul for the win! “Teddy spider” hahahaha. That’s what it looked like to me also. My second thought was “delicious noms”