A Cat’s Guide To Loving A Hoomin

Ever wonder what they’re THINKING sometimes? Here’s a step-by-step video showing how kitteh’s toy with treat their pet hoomins.

Via The Big TO.

Comments

1. Rescue Gal says:

Cute man, with gorgeous cats, and a British (I think) accent? I see lots of nominations for Men of C.O. coming his way!

2. Where all are all beatiful animal loving gals and their calendar ???
    (The Gals with Cats -n- Racks ?
    **Hides under his desk to avoid all the flying coffee mugs**)

3. musicgeek says:

Who is this human and where can I find him?

4. Me, too, also!

5. Nicefrenchgurl says:

@musicgeek and maggie, this is the very reason why I logged in :)
    @doug, your comment made my day

6. Clairdelune says:

Yes yes yes!!! Definitely a nomination is well deserved. I loff the kitties too. Cole is a lover!

7. Clairdelune says:

and so you should, you rascal. ;-)

8. Sharon Wilson says:

Actually, the toilet paper creation looks more like a Jackson Paw-lock!

9. Count on my vote! I’m not sure who’s the cutest of that trio…

10. oh my goodness, I love cole and marmalade….they are just so cute. Plus when they were miaowing, my cat got jealous and started looking around for them. Then saw her reflection and has now run outside to find it!

11. Martha in Washington says:

What gorgeous blue, er, I mean green eyes the human, er, I mean Cole has! :oops:

12. tommygirl says:

Me three… MEE-YOW..

13. I may be wrong, but does he work for Big Cat Rescue in Florida? He’s in their YouTube blooper reel, I think. … not that I’m (shifty eyes) stalking him or anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvheKVjOivA

14. I may be wrong, but does he work for Big Cat Rescue in Florida? He’s in their YouTube blooper reel, I think. … not that I’m (shifty eyes) stalking him or anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvheKVjOivA

15. Awww. Love a man who appreciates a good kitty. That Marking is kind of, uh, gross though.

16. Oh, that was black fur. I thought it was something, different.

17. I think you’re right–the guy at the 3:40 mark sure looks like this fellow.

Happy stalking!

18. Yes yes yes, cute man indeed! And the cats are doing really well loving him. He´s a lucky guy!

19. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

That was the cutest video ever. Can’t wait to show my mom.

20. Hahaha… i’ve been marked that way too…

21. Me four :D

22. AWW :D Cole and Marmalade are so lucky to have a loving forever home with that man :D I hope the man has many long and happy years with dear sweet Cole and dear sweet Marmalade :D

23. Squeeeee!!

24. Laura DragonWench says:

Hey, I was born in Florida and still have friends and family down there, soooo… It would be perfectly reasonable for me to travel down there and while I’m visiting those friends/family, make a jaunt over to Big Cat Rescue in order to stalk- um, I mean, introduce myself to this guy. And his beautiful kitties. Perfectly reasonable, right? O_o

25. If you click the account on youtube, it has an email through the UK yahoo … i think we might be an ocean away :(