I Always Wanted to Be a Balloon Animal

But my life already took a funny twist.

11424026154_fae4e8dd58_z 11424049424_c213a36927_z 11424057124_6f376c505d_z
“Here is my 10 week old kitten, Miss Blossom, from the Nebraska Humane Society, in her favorite sleeping position on several different occasions.” -Sorcha D.

Comments

1. What a cute, sweet kitty <3
    –Love & Liberation–
    Jan

2. mauderules says:

She’s beautiful. I bet you cherish each spot and stripe on her. Lucky both of you!!!

3. I call matchinks with the blanket. (oh and the koala.)
    This bebeh is such a beautiful colour.
    You found her in an anipal shelter you say? What crazy fool would let this gorgeous bebeh out of their sight?
    Win for Sorcha! May you enjoy many long, wonderful gazing upon her floofy belleh.

4. Mrs. Norris says:

Awwwwww – too cute for actual words!!

5. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Boneless kitty.

6. That spotty tum is just asking for kisses!!

7. that belly would not be safe from me snorgling the crap out of it.

8. rocky griffin says:

I know of a cat that tried her paw at balloon animals….it was supposed to be a dog but…..it didn’t look right.

9. rocky griffin says:

Super prosh and super cute fur and bendiness! I want to kiss!

10. Cynthia M says:

I’m a mom of a Bengal. She looks like a Bengal. So cute!

11. Dog Lover says:

Tummy spots!!! *thud*

12. So precious! I have a Persian that sleeps so you can’t tell where her head is!!! LOL

13. Clairdelune says:

She’s obviously very proud of her delightful tummy spots and likes to show them off, knowing full well the effect they have on all of us besotted kitty lovers. Siggghhh. I can only worship long-distance, alas, otherwise that tummy would be in peril from grabby/skrictching hands. :-D

14. Smartypants says:

That face! That tummy! Congratulations on your new addition, Sorcha D!

15. AWW :D Congratulations on the adoption of your dear sweet 10 week old kitten, Miss Blossom, Sorcha D. :D I hope you have many long and happy years with her :D

16. I love her sparkly collar! How nice for both of you.

17. 10 week old kittens are absolutely precious. that’s when they’re still such tiny babies but are actually developing personalities.