Hey, Rose? Don’t Forget To Re-Charge Your iHobbes™

The latest version of iHobbes© has been having problems charging, as you can see from this first photo.

unnamed (1)
They tend to become disconnected from their power cord. Make sure you firmly connect the power cord to your iHobbes™ PowerPort™. Once you plug it it, your iHobbes™ perks right up!

unnamed
“This is my sweet cat Hobbes (aka The Hobbit.) He’s not always super photogenic, poor thing, and in this picture I think he almost doesn’t look real…something about the eyes maybe. He was asleep next to my charger (the first, super adorable pic), then turned and I guess scooted his ear up under the charger (the second, kinda weird pic.) He and I are big fans of CO- we’d love it if he made it on the site!! No lie, I might save it, print it, and frame it.” -Rose F.

Update!

She wasn’t kidding about the framing thing.

unnamed

Comments

1. mauderules says:

What do you mean, not super photogenic? He’s adorable! I wish I looked one tenth as good in photographs. Look at that gorgeous fur and perfect pink nose and curled paws, not photogenic???

2. My thoughts exactly! Is this even possible for a cat not to be photogenic??? I do not think do.

3. Paw curlz!

4. paula fisicaro says:

i think he’s a very handsome boy!!!

5. hmm Looks like the hovertexter needs to be recharged as well.

6. *Snerk*

7. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Really? What’s not photogenic about The Hobbit Cat? Lovely orange marmie.

8. You made it to the site!

9. rocky griffin says:

Of course he’s cute, look at him! He’s the caviar of cute!

10. kibblenibble says:

I agree, he is gorgeous. But it IS possible for a cat to not be photogenic. I had this beautiful white Persian named Isabella. She was breathtaking, angelic and fairy-like. But with her huge eyes and smushy face, in photographs she always looked angry, ha ha. I took a million pics of her and only got a few good ones. Hobbes must be spectacular in person if Rose feels these pics don’t do him justice. He is adorable.

11. Dog Lover says:

Not photogenic???? On what planet? :)

Hobbes is super adorable and enormously photogenic (also sort of enormous in other ways, if ya know what I mean :) ). Please give Hobbesy a big ol’ hug from all of us.

Oh, and Rose F…. maybe see about getting your eyes checked. :)

12. Aww thanks everybody! I’ll tell him what you said. I of course think he’s the cutest thing on the planet, I just feel like pictures don’t quite do him justice sometimes. Clearly I’m wrong though…that gives me more incentive to submit LOTS more photos :)

13. Yes, please do! :)

14. Please send us more pictures of your dear sweet cat Hobbes (aka The Hobbit), Rose :D He is such a handsome boy kitty :D

15. I feel ya! We know just how freakishly adorable our fur-babies are, but you show someone else a picture and just want to say “Well, he/she’s so much cuter in person” because no one can totally grasp the magnitude of cute through a photo, when they’re not rolling around and being silly and precious :)

16. Sharon Wilson says:

He’s not Hobbes as in Hobbes the tiger?

17. He is super gorg! What a beautiful deep ginger colour. I think you hit the nail on the head tho Rose, sometimes photos don’t do them justice. It’s because they’re soooo beautiful.
    Thanks for posting.

18. Yes! Hobbes as in Calvin and Hobbes :) I still have several books of that comic – so good.

19. Oh Cute Overload…you make me happy…(-:

20. rocky griffin says:

He looks like my niece’s cat Chatoe!

21. Ah, now I get It! The Cat that stole my heart, Topik, looks like a miniature black panther.His fur is pitch black with amazing silken gloss. My camera goes nuts every Time I try to take a picture of Topik :)

22. Exactly my thoughts! He´s beautiful. I wish *I* was that photogenic/gorgeous (even *with* makeup I´m not!). ;)

23. Of COURSE he’s adorable–he’s a Big Fat Orange Cat! He looks a lot like my own BFOC, Jack, who’s not quite so dark but is also orange-on-orange with big round eyes.