Isn’t There Some Type Of Game On Sunday?

There must be..it’s in all the papers. Have you made your prediction yet? THESE guys have- last night on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.”

“I want a clean vote here,” Fallon said to the seven Golden Retrievers. “No random wandering, peeing or butt sniffing.”

As seen on NBC Bay Area.

Comments

1. tibbymstie says:

Sure there is, it’s called the Puppy Bowl! ; ) (with the all-important “Half-Time Kitty Show”)

2. Those other guys were just waiting for the Skittles! GO SEAHAWKS!

3. Smart puppies – and adorable!

4. whawhawhatsis says:

But are any of them going to be in the Puppeh Bowl? That’s the most important event Sunday on *my* calendar!

5. I love after all these years they still have a puppy named after me :)

6. NurseNoir says:

Did he have to yell at them?? =:+{

7. Mine, too, and I’m just across Puget Sound from Seattle. Here’s the starting line up:

Go, puppehs!

8. Martha in Washington says:

I’m going to be in Seattle Sunday but not watching the game…”SPAMALOT”!!! (yes, I screwed up and bought tickets for the wrong date.) But yeah, Predictor Puppehs are wrong!!

9. Martha in Washington says:

Any Skittles in the lounge today? (What exactly did I say wrong this time?)

10. I’m gonna miss these guys!

11. Dog Lover says:

That bothered me too until I realized there was a pane of glass there. Hopefully the puppehs didn’t hear the yelling. :(

12. And apparently there’s a Kitteh Bowl on the Hallmark Channel!

13. Thanks for the link, they are soooo cute! Can’t wait to see them in action!

14. I had no idea Hallmark was in on this now! Thanks for the heads up! With all this cute, I’m predicting there will many head asploshions this Sunday! :-)

15. I think the puppehs were OK. He has adopted one of the pups from an earlier Puppeh Predictions. He took Gary Frick home.