Can I Nom U? Can I? Can I?

Even if U say no, I’ll do it anyway. Thank you.

From Wendy M.

Comments

1. Katherine says:

Awwww . . . what a good adoptive parent!

2. How to make the heart melt…. CO makes my day!!!

3. That is an awesome dog. A kitten in that mood could aggravate a saint!

4. So much for “if I ignore him, eventually he’ll get bored and go away.”

5. Emmberrann says:

“I am a fewoshus lion! I will nom you! You will die fwom fear! (How do I get dis paw in my mouf? Maybe I’ll twy dis ear! Wowzahz, you’s fwuffy!)” *spits out a mouthful of doggeh hair*

6. I guess we know who’s in charge here… Sweet puppeh to put up with that!

7. Alice Shortcake says:

“I love the taste of Samoyed toebeans in the morning!”

8. Having felt the ouchiness of teeny kitten needle claws, I say that puppeh is a saint! And an adorable saint, to boot! :)

9. “I shall huuuuug you…”

10. You go baby kitteh……you’ll never get through the fur……go for the soft parts….toes and belleh!! Great puppeh too….just gorgeous :)

11. Teresa in TN says:

This definitely needs a Marc Antony tag…

12. N’aw, what a patient goggy.

13. Clairdelune says:

I was cringing, because that patient, trusting puppeh’s tender nether parts were so exposed…(no modesty taillio action!). I feared that the kitteh would go for it with dire results.. ;-)

14. That’s exactly what I was thinking too! Like, don’t go near the nether region, don’t go near the nether region. :)

15. You know that doggy is loving the attention despite the needle claws.

16. So fluffy even the kitten can’t stand it.

17. That’s why cats rule: this little kitteh, no bigger than the doggeh’s hind foot, is rarin’ and tearin’ like an 800 lb. lion. No fear whatsoever!

18. Almost did a spit-take at the office with this one….perhaps I should wait until I’m safely home before reading comments!

19. And the dog, which could swallow the kitten whole without it even touching the sides, is endlessly patient and forbearing. That’s why dogs rule.

20. Thinking the same here! That doggie surely trusts little kitten-kitty!

21. That puppeh is soooo fluffy-furry that I don’t think even needle-like kitteh teeth could bother him much! By the puppeh’s extreme nonchalance, I’m thinking this is an oft repeated performance. Would love to see longer footage of this. :-)

22. Seconded!