Yes, That Photo Is What You Think It Is…

…Roo The Chihuahua in a little scooter cart thing, and a…poofy headed chicken named Penny. In the snow. Good grief.

I saw this on Facebook, an employee at an animal hospital in Duluth, GA. has a chihuahua in a wheelchair and a little fluffy chicken- Wednesday was their first snow day.” -Barbara L.

1796707_705650399465814_1698460057_n

1512461_705718736125647_530870506_n

1660851_705718576125663_1160548418_n

1601254_705718556125665_728268608_n

Comments

1. So sweet!

2. My brain cannot digest the cuteness

3. There’s a *chicken* somewhere under all that fluff?!? Where? Where’s the beak? Where’s the comb? Where are her eyes??!??!

4. whawhawhatsis says:

Oh my goodness, I saw a video elsewhere by the hooman who’s the adopter of these critters, and four days a week the chicken lays a pink egg! I am DYING here of the cute!!

5. Dear heavens. I Chihuahua mated with a Yeti.

6. Silky chicken.. That’s the breed and what they are too..

7. Adorable puppy, pretty chicken; those tracks the puppy left in snow just melt my heart!

8. Dog Lover says:

The hoomin who adopted them is my new hero. And as for the chihuhua and the chicken who are BFF’s… it’s a whole new level of cuteness. :)

9. A pink egg? Pink? As in, pastel, baby girl, strawberry marshmallows and bebbeh kitteh toebeans pink?

10. Some people look at a wheelchair bound pupster and a floofy chicken in the snow and say why? Others look at them and say “why not?”.

11. SlaveToCat says:

I would be sooo afraid of losing Penny in the snow.
    Is that Steven Chicken Hawkin in the wheelchair? I thought he was in Cambridge.

12. Mary (the first) says:

In none of those photos can I determine which way the chicken is pointed. Not even the paw prints helped.

13. The Original Jane says:

I want Sherlock to come along later and try to decipher those prints in the snow and the story behind them. ;)

14. Tony James says:

Rollin’ rollin’ rollin’, keep that doggie rollin’…
    [/Elwood]

15. The contents of my brain resemble this chicken after visiting CO.

16. I really love paw prints in the snow. When trudging around in the wintry muck it makes it so much more enjoyable if someone has walked their pupster recently and left cute little prints. I don’t know why, but they just make me smile.

17. Kay Anderson says:

Alicia, Roo’s and Penny Chicken’s mom, represents the kindness of all the staff at Duluth Animal Hospital!

18. Lol “kitteh toebeans pink”, a new color from Crayola, coming this Spring.