THIS JUST IN: RIP 2 Colonel Meow

Sad news to report here, People. From the blog:

“Colonel Meow passed away yesterday evening. I will post more about the details when I’ve had a few days to grieve. Thank you so much for your understanding, Minions. Your love and support has meant the world to us both. -Slave Beast”

tumblr_ms0kimrALF1rhgb03o1_500

Comments

1. Sad news. RIP, Colonel Meow, and may your humans find peace in their happy memories of you.

2. My heart hurts for you. RIP Colonel (salute)!

3. Kari Callin says:

Safe and swift trip to the Rainbow Bridge, Colonel. May you find a whole new group of souls to dominate over! Your minions will miss you! :(

4. Oh no……..I loved Colonel Meow and his crabby face. Internet hugs to his bereft humans and minions. :(

5. D: Aw, baby… So many condolences to his humans.

6. Colonel Meow was a handsome fella who was obviously well-loved and cared for. I lost one of my fur babies on Christmas Day so Slave Beast, I understand your grief and send my condolences.

7. ShazzaNorth says:

Our deepest condolences.

8. I was so happy when he pulled through his recent illness… what a blow for Slave Beast. At times like this I wish I had something brilliant to say, but I’m still not over losing my two kitty boys toward the end of 2012, so what do I know :-(

9. SlaveToCat says:

Colonel Meow, you are a 5 star General in my book.
    Enjoy your adventures on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

10. I never know what to say either during these times but I am truly sorry for your loss. R.I.P. Colonel Meow.

11. RIP, Colonel Meow. You were a light in our life.

12. You might be too sad to read notes to you right now, and I could understand that. Best wishes and comfort to you in a heart breaking time.

13. The Colonel will be missed by many. Raise a glass of Scotch to his memory. Thanks for sharing him with us.

14. WAAAAH :cry: :cry :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of dear sweet Colonel Meow :cry: :cry: :cry: I was hoping he would live a long time after recovering from his illness :cry :cry: :cry:

15. :cry :cry:

16. :cry:

17. Salute. :-(

18. I think he was only 5 yrs old or such. VERY young!!! RIP little man….

19. mspontiac says:

He was actually only 2 1/2 yrs old. So young. :(

20. mspontiac says:

I’m so sad to have heard this news last night. I am really surprised at how mournful I feel….this unique and beautiful cat brought a smile to my face multiple times per week with his “Minion” “Scotch” and “Treaties” posts, and I will certainly miss him. My deepest condolences go out to his owner. We thank you for sharing him with us and for creating a hilarious and special character out of a cat who was undoubtedly actually a loving and sweet boy.

21. Am sending you hugs, amyliz, and prayers over the loss of your fur baby. :(
    *HUGS*

Also sending hugs to Col. Meow’s family. This is such sad news. :( :(

22. nooooooooo…………………..

such sad news.

23. Godspeed Colonel!!

24. Dear Colonel; may your sweet little animal spirit be at peace;
    please say hello to my tuxie who went over the Rainbow Bridge last September….
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

25. I’m so sad! Me and my kitty, Mr. Bee were such big fans! What a terrible day. ;'(

26. Buffy Summers says:

“The first thing you see when you get to heaven are all your old pets, running to greet you.” From Pete Nelson’s I Thought You Were Dead.
    RIP Colonel, you will be missed.