This One Sent Maru To Box-Hab

His Wide Loadness waddles up to the box, peers in, and decides that there isn’t a box alive that can defeat him. But it’s gonna take time. As a bonus, we see Mugumogu’s wrist and the usual pristine floors.

Comments

1. I am so glad he triumphs at at the end (with a little help from his person, of course)!

2. The epitome of perseverance!

3. Betty Pickett says:

The best yet…..this will make you laugh…..His Wide Loadness…..no less

4. At the end his face is saying, “Well, that was hardly worth the effort.” But at least he is undefeated! I keep thinking Maru can’t get any better with age and then he does. Like a fine, rich, chubbular wine. :)

5. You do know that this video features His Thickness back from 2011, do you?

6. This cracks me up! If only I had a fraction of his optimism, patience and persistence…

7. absolutely!

8. 4leafclover says:

Maru–the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world!

9. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I love when he walked over to his mom for a bit of comfort and encouragement. His face is priceless!

10. Kari Callin says:

Maru: “Mom. there’s THINGS in my box! Make them go away!”
    Maru’s Mommy: “There, there, it will be okay!”

11. Flufferbutt says:

T.B.W.M.C.E., The Box Which Maru Can’t Enter? I don’t believe it exists.

12. “You have insulted me, box! Feel the wrath of my teeth!”

13. Once A Fish says:

Famous last words, Westley! (or, erm, Flufferbutt…)

14. Perseverance! This makes me laugh out loud! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!

15. AWW :D And Maru proved he could get into that box :D

16. Brooklynn Peretz says:

After watching the cat video..OMG it was very funny, and now I really, really , really really, really really really really WANT A KITTY !!!!!!!

17. He understand the concept of making it work*!

*TM Tim Gunn.

18. I think that might be the first time we’ve seen her in any of the vids!?

19. …and where is Hanna??

20. Actually, if this is Maru’s mommy (Mugumogu?) there’s this video of her cutting his nails.

爪切りとねこ。-Trim claws and Maru.-

21. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNJc_NVOmg

Oops. The link didn’t show. I found it on youtube…trying again.

22. Ah, that explains the lack of Hana.

23. The video is allegedly from 2011, so it’s pre-Hana.

24. Clairdelune says:

If I tried to do the squeeze thing on my kitteh’s claws, half a second later said claws would be firmly implanted in my scalp. Lucky Mugumogu.

25. Clairdelune says:

I like the way Maru bites the offending inserts that had been thwarting his efforts — his face just says “Take that, you!! This will teach you to get in the way of Maru the Globbular!!”!!”

26. Cruel – just cruel. Poor Maru. Oh well, at least it kept his human busy for awhile. And he won in the end, so that’s really all that matters anyway. ;)

27. Those clippings had to go on the floor. SHOW ME!

I have three cats. One is similar to Maru, one lets me clip about 7 claws and then becomes frustrated, and one I have to wrap myself in moving blankets and put on a hockey facemask. For one claw. Doesn’t happen often.

28. I have to wait til mine is asleep, one at a time. Takes about a week.