Take The Rest Of The Day Off

..’cause once you see this post, you’re pretty well done for the remainder of the day.

12123981816_15e050a3e5_c

12123982416_4e74f503b3_z
From BuzzFeed.

Comments

1. It’s SUPERLAMBIE !!

2. Ooooh I want one.

3. Usually when I visit your site I become brood for another collie but perhaps I might reconsider the other end of the spectrum – do lambs like cuddling up and watching Downton?

4. Wow, did I need this today. Thanks, CO!

5. Yep, it’s a good thing my work is closed (yet again) due to the extreme cold because I am just about to go into a cute-induced coma!

6. Is that a bad thing thou ?

7. 260Oakley says:

It be-hooves me to say that this is an adorable photo, even though that makes a lambmentable pun.

8. I shrieked when I saw this! Now my throat hurts, but it’s worth it.

9. BulldogMommy13 says:

Cutest cheerleader ever!

10. rocky griffin says:

I’m not sure that it’s legal to expose the masses to that level of cute!

11. SlaveToCat says:

That lady was fleeced for extra belly rubs in two shakes of a lambs tail.

12. Hmmm.. that must make me Mrs Petmore :D ’cause I want to pet those lambersons NOW.

13. we gotta do what we gotta do.

14. Clairdelune says:

Who knew tat lambie bebehs like belly rubs too!!! I would be happy to oblige. :-D

15. Clairdelune says:

Umm, I meant “that”. Blame the brain cells discombobulated by repeated overdoses of Qte.

16. Just thinking the same thing, amyliz! School’s been closed for two days and again for tomorrow! So bring on the coma-inducing redonkulous qte! :-)

17. There are no words. Just an endless echoing squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heard ’round the world. *thud*

18. Alice Shortcake says:

And here we see the notorious Legs Akimbo enticing yet another victim into the addictive world of lamb-snorgling…

19. Kay Nicosia says:

Made my day!

20. Thank you for the warning. Too bad I did not heed it. Now my day’s work will never be finished-because I am going back for another look at that redonkulously cute first pic!

21. Upside down hover-lamb?