Hamster Butts*…

…because you shouldn’t have to wait ’til ‘Tocktober for some Quality Tox.

b16

b12

b13

b14

b15

b17

b18
*Decided to go with “Butts” instead of “Tocks” for a change of pace. As seen on Sad And Useless.

Comments

1. Hamster bums are adorable! You know, I’ve never noticed before, but their legs look way too skinny to hold up their round bodies…

2. Fine ham abounds!

3. Dog Lover says:

Whatchu tockin’ ’bout, Willis?!

Love the little tailio nubbins!! :)

4. I always want to attach spectacles and mustaches to hammie butts. Is that wrong? Or just weird?

5. Squeeeee! Love me some cute little dwarf hammie ‘tocks! (Though I must admit that Syrian hammie ‘tocks have more rotund-ity) Must go snorgle my hamsters now! :-)

6. Not really noticing the buttocks, those little tails are so cute.

7. ‘tocks-ic

8. Smartypants says:

It would be spec-tock-ular!

9. Seymour (Hamster) Butts, please.

10. Hammie tocks. Gotta luv the florf!

11. Holy hamster hineys!!

12. Only one thing to say about his one ..

butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.butt.and butt.

13. Alice Shortcake says:

The first one cracked me up!

14. My students love the little tail nubbins, and when I pick one up it always ends with a turn to show the tail! So much squee-ing over those tailios! :-)

15. It’s the tails–they look like little nosicles to me.

16. rocky griffin says:

The first pic is definitely the funniest! The hamster legs are definitely to small for their bodies but that is part of the cute! Hamster A’s are so funny! They are fluffballs of cuteness! They are ferociously CUTE!

17. rocky griffin says:

Hamsters have weird toe-beans!

18. I’m hungry for ham tocks and pinto beans!!!

19. I have always believed that hamsters grow on trees, and the little tail nubbins are actually the stems remaining when they are picked at the peak of hammy ripeness.

20. hammy’s are very clean and tidy, while um voiding their little bladders that tiny tail rises to get out of the way.
    awwwwwww

21. Not to be one of THOSE, but that picture with the wheel worries me. That wheel is much too small for a Syrian.

Meanwhile, if I knew we were doing Ham ‘Tock special, I’d have submitted some pictures of Alene.

22. Hummy-tuck! cutteeeeeest!

23. petless in Puddletown says:

There… were… so… many… I was overwhelmed.
    At first they were cute but then they began to frighten me. It’s the tails.

24. petless in Puddletown says:

It’s like hive mind… only hiney mind.

25. scinerd0415 says:

Nubbins! I thought I was the only one who called them that. :-)

26. Teresa in TN says:

Wait a minute – does ogling hamster ‘rocks make us all a bunch of pervs?

27. Nice to see that cheezburger.com has ripped this off with no attribution http://cheezburger.com/8028713984