Poll: Leave It To Bieber!

Well, well. This is a Tail Tale Of Two Biebers.

First up, we have Bieber The Border Collie, who is so smart he can learn a new toy name in one minute! Check it out! (From Lucy S.)

Then, we have the other Bieber, who….gets busted in Miami Beach overnight and makes world headlines.

So…which Bieber is more talented?

Comments

1. Rescue Gal says:

No wonder she has to buy him so many toys! I am not talking about learning he names but the abuse those stuffies take! LOL

2. This Bieber is not only smarter but much cuter!

3. New rule of cuteness: puppeh must take floppy toy and thrash it around wildly. :-)

4. Now THAT is a good one. Will you update the glossary?

5. I am unable to vote for anything named “Bieber.”

Wombats it is.

6. I second that emotion.

7. Athena's Mom says:

Herding dogs are so smart! My female GSD can ID her toys by name too

8. phred's mom says:

I totally agree. The hoomin one gets WAAAY
    too much attention, which is his downfall.

9. At least this Bieber,doesn’t get drunk,take prescription pills and smoke pot..then throw his mom under the bus claiming its her fault.

10. Thwap that Slappy, Bieber! Thwap it! Good boy Bieber!

11. Emmberrann says:

Thirded.

12. Need to know if Beiber puppeh was named after Beiber boy.

13. Dog Lover says:

He sure does whack the he** out of Slappy!!! :)

14. Hi there, Bieber’s mom here. Technically, we did get the idea for the name from J.B. It was actually my husband’s idea and he lobbied hard for the name. Neither of us are fans of J.B. but he eventually convinced me it was a cute name. Now I love it! He goes by Beeb a lot of the time too. People probably assume I’m a J.B. fan, but I don’t care. My little boy is adorable and his name suits him!

15. Yes I do delight in Bieber’s constantly toy trashing. It never stops being cute! -B’s mommy.

16. Of the two, it’s obviously Bieber the collie.
    But I have another favorite Bieber – Bud Wurstner the Eisbieber, from “Grimm” !

17. Please keep him out of trouble, and don’t give him a yellow lamborghini..
    He should be ok then .. hehe

18. Sharon Wilson says:

Beaver? Slappy looks more like a mink!

19. and don’t buy alcohol for him either…

20. Wish I could say I wasn’t judging you, but I was. So, instead I’ll apologize. The name is cute when separated from the troubled young man, and your Beebs looks like he’s a very smart, well grounded puppeh.

21. Haha, no problem. I get it all the time! :)

22. It’s a natural instinct. It means they are trying to kill their prey. Cute, isn’t it?