Normally, an Asterisk Means Bad News*

You know, to hide “some restrictions” that “may apply,” or a list of nasty side effects as long as your arm, or that the amazing doorbuster 75% off special is only available Monday morning between 5:45 and 5:47 in our Lima, Peru location.

* Unless it’s an asterisk made of bunnies. Then it’s all good.

Bb4Hc64IQAAFH_O
Via EarthPix on Twitter.

Comments

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

Reminds me of a cookie made by one of those dough guns.

Where can I buy a device that extrudes rabbits?

2. You can buy one at any good pet store.*

*It’s called a mother rabbit

3. The Original Jane says:

LOL!

4. The Original Jane says:

I’m afraid someone with poor eyesight will think it’s a nice fluffy pillow and sit down. Yikes!

5. I imagine they’re comparing notes of disapproval. We could all be in very big trouble. :)

6. Must be some sort of record.*

* – 2014 season shortened by squee

7. Bunnies are the best at smooshing! And CO is the best at explaining pictures of cute things. (Excellent captioning, and hover text!)

8. IT’S A DISAPPROVAL VORTEX!

9. I think this one should be spelled assterisk. Bunny butts!

10. Yes!! Roundy bunny butts (or any roundy animal butts for that matter) are the bestest!! That’s why bear butts are my favorite, so gigantically round but then with a teeny little nub tail. Nothin’ better.

11. lisaLASSIE says:

*quiet applause*

12. Please can I have them all? :)

13. kittykat416 says:

I was looking at this picture on my phone and totally thought it was someone’s crochet handiwork at first….

14. *scratching my head* now how did they get them to pose like that?

15. *nod of approval*

16. Emmberrann says:

He dunnit agin, goldurnit!

17. Group hug!

18. Those round, plump bunny butts. Like powder puffs FROM HEAVEN.

19. I know. My baby bunnies never stayed still long enough to do anything like that.

20. Even the red background is floofie!

21. “molecules of disapprovium, the hardest element in the universe to please” (Disapproving Rabbits, the book)

22. Guess where they put the food dish*

23. ha ha ha!

24. It’s a fuzzy color wheel, made of bunny buns. Awesome.