Rats! It’s A Teddy Bear Thing

Several years ago, two women decided to start taking photos of Little Ratsos holding Teddy Bears. As Bored Panda notes, they went viral again a few days ago.

And why not?

1. Holding teddybears……? Or eating teddybears? Cute nonetheless! :)

2. A rat with a teddy bear is what first brought me to the CO. And here are more. Love them.

3. *insert sound of esploding brain here*

4. So unbelievably cute!!

5. I actually put a teddy bear in my rat’s cage a few months ago because of these pictures… It’s so much fun watching her cuddle it.

6. Just too cute, and to think that some people hate them, they have not seen these pictures. Cute! Cute!

7. They all look so comfy and contented. I miss my ratties.

8. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I miss my ratties so. I’m so glad these sweet, affectionate creatures are being shown in the gentle light they deserve!

9. Martha in Washington says:

*yawn* Nap time!

10. anyone else see in the “too much” one that both ratatouilles have their piggies on the bear?

11. Aw! I hadn’t seen that, but you are right! I miss my ratties, too.

12. Gah! I had seen some of the pictures in this series, but not these ones!! So sweet….

13. Do I feel a new rule of cute coming on? “Tucked under a blankie cuddling a teddy is cute.”

14. These are absolutely adorable; rats are wonderful pets!

15. Second to last pic – Teddy looks kinda sad.. :(

16. sabrina rose says:

Maybe just pensive? Perhaps there’s an itch he needs to scratch, but doesn’t want to wake the ratties??

17. lisaLASSIE says:

Extraordinarily cute.

18. I never minded rats till a college roommate had ’em. Now I can’t stand them, especially the smell.

These little guys are adorable though, love the little paws.

19. No smell if you keep their cage clean.

20. O

is there a book? gotta have. gonna ‘splode. so prosh.

21. DEAR GAWD HALP MEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

22. The Original Jane says:

I want those teddy bears! SO cute!

23. Picture 6: legs in the air + curled foot fist = too cute!!! I love rats so much!!!

24. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

No matter how many times I see these pictures, I always react like it’s the first time. Gigantic smile and squeeee!!! So precious. X<: 3 )~~~

25. I miss my ratty Smeagol so much.

26. Too.

27. Mingles' Mommy says:

The CUTE is killing me… so very sweet! Great way to start my day!

28. They actually make Teddy bears that small :.)

29. Dog Lover says:

The sweetness and the awww are palpable. I have officially melted into a pool of goo.

30. OHHH MYYYY GAAAAWD!! Just, just, oh god, help me, someone! I need that defibrillator!

These are the cutest rats in the world!