It’s an indoor kitty gym that will have your cats climbing the walls. In some ways this goes above and beyond any we’ve seen here before. Plus, Katzenzimmer is so much fun to say.

Rooms Transformed into Overhead Cat Playgrounds by Goldtatze. More info at Bored Panda.

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

That last one is hilarious. It’s like someone told a rude joke.

2. LOVE it and by the looks of things…the cats love it too!!!

3. Once A Fish says:

4. Riiiii-cooooola!!!! lmao

5. I laughed for five minutes at that one!

6. tommygirl says:

7. Whoa .. I hope those kitties have a parachutes .. Some of those are high .. hehe

8. Looks great.

9. Loren Pechtel says:

Cat heaven!

10. Love it–cat heaven indeed!

11. Clairdelune says:

Is that a gym like a Cat Planet Fitness Club? Or is that actually someone’s house?

12. Purchasable modular bridges, ladders and platforms from Germany. Very expensive too…http://www.goldtatze.de/

13. Katzenzimmer?

Jah, Katzenzimmer!

14. fish eye no miko says:

“AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HAVE KITTENS! Where did they come from?”

Ah, well, see, when a mommy cat and a daddy cat love each other very much…

15. Purrfect, fish eye no miko!

16. minimoppel says:

“If you build it, they will come.”

17. SlaveToCat says:

I just couldn’t deal with a kitty gym in my living room.
    Don’t roll over. OMG don’t jump. You’re gonna fall. Don’t snag your claw on the rug. I’ll catch you. You are slipping, slow down don’t run. Don’t sleep there you will fall off. Aaahhhh you jumped. You are too big for that perch.

18. That would be me. I can handle the book case but jumps? Moving bridges modeled after pre-Columbian art?

I’d be below with a net.

19. I need one of these!

20. sabrina rose says:

Set-ups like this should be donated to cat shelters everywhere!!! What fun! Maybe a gym mat on the floor to cushion any slips?

21. that, and some player-piano rolls, especially “sweet adeline,” so these guys can get their barbershop on: http://4957a552d5266d22a84c-38dae71d3cccd2a644a6505fe59ef1d4.r8.cf1.rackcdn.com/49ebe061-7f22-4ce2-8661-89005f8829d1_profile.jpg

22. Amazing! But I´d be forever worried that my babies would fall off! Maybe need to put a net underneath it all to catch them, hahaha.

23. I would have them all linked up with additional walkways so I would know that the dear sweet kitties would be safe :D