Beware of Catmeleon!

It is I, Catmeleon, master of illusion. I cannot be seen, only sensed. I am but a whisper, a thought, floating like a breeze in your mind when you think you are alone, doing that nasty thing you do. “Ah,” you say as you reach down, “there are my marbles. I must have lost them.” Now you shall feel the sting… of Catmeleon!

GF1WyAo
Redditor kittencaboodle17 says: “My boyfriend bought me a present yesterday… already almost lost it on the bathroom floor.”

Comments

1. Oh wow…very sneaky.

2. Too cute! I don’t know if I could handle having a cat that matched my floor… I’d keep tripping over them…

Having said that, if I can ever actually find a VERY blue cat, I’ll be the first to adopt it…

3. Sounds like he could be pals with my friend’s cat… Chat-mourai !

4. Cato-flauge.

btw, those eyes are totally mesmerizing.

5. Read this 3 times before I figured out it did NOT say “catMELON”, as in, ya know, cantaloupe. Sheesh! *rolls eyes at self*

6. I like your boyfriend, kittencaboodle17. Not as much as I love NOMTOM and his posts, but it’s a close-run thing.

7. I just scrolled back up to see, haha. I had just figured for some reason I wasn’t getting the cat-melon joke and just gave up, haha!

8. Yeah, this is an accident waiting to happen.

9. What a beautiful kitteh.

So am I the only one who bought a couch in a specific color so it would match all the fur that would be shed on it?

10. You certainly aren’t alone. I, too, live in a world of beige and oatmeal furniture to help hide the sheddings. Then someone in black pants sits down, and I have to hope they don’t look down at themselves when they stand up again.

11. Betty Pickett says:

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:12:30 +0000 To: bettypickett123@hotmail.com

12. Well, knowing I’m not the only one makes me feel a little better, hilz! Thanks! :-)

13. I am glad it wasn’t just me. I was looking for a cat-aloupe joke or something for a while.

14. BulldogMommy13 says:

One of my doggehs is a black pug. She blends in with my furniture & rugs. Only by the sparkle in her googly pug eyes can I refrain from tripping over her/sitting on her.

15. seconded

16. I buy/upholster furniture in colors that flatter my cats. Your idea is better, Saffron.

17. “Ah… There are my marbles. I must have lost them.” Brilliant, NTMTOM! Pretty kitty, too.

18. I’m thinking – less cat fur to clean up! Good job!

19. think tweed

20. AWW :D Dear sweet Catmeleon looks a lot like our cat, Badger :D (my brother, his male friend and me)

21. glad to know I wasn’t the only one!

22. My English Setter is black and white. I wear lights, I get black hair on it; I wear darks, I get white hair on it. As a 55 pound lap dog no matter what I wear, I get love all over it. Fair trade to me. :-)

23. Emmberrann says:

No, you’re not. Because the late Picky-cat was a lovely grey with blue undertones, that’s the color of my sofa. No kidding. The only thing was he wouldn’t sit on it voluntarily. Cats! Gotta love’em!

24. A boyfriend who thinks to get a cat that matches your decor? He’s a keeper!

25. *astonished*

26. I don’t see what everyone is talking about….where is the kitteh? ; ) hehe

27. Peanutcat says:

What cat?

28. Peanutcat says:

Well, what would be the point if the hair wouldn’t be seen?

29. Peanutcat says: