THIS JUST IN: Now U See Maru….

….and now you don’t! Basically, Hana wants in the cupboard. His Royal Girthness decides to help!

Comments

1. lol why did he even want the cupboard?

2. whawhawhatsis says:

Oh my gosh, I saw spots on her refrigerator! Shocking! :D

His Roundness is definitely getting rounder, in spite of having a pesky little sister to jump on him, isn’t he?

3. “Help” heh heh XD

4. Hannah still can’t figure out how to open it even after watching big brother. She needs more practice.

5. kibblenibble says:

Poor Hana! I was rooting for her to get in there. She will figure it out. :-)

6. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

I can hear Hana now: “how’d he DO that??”

7. Maru senpai! I need help with the cabinet.

8. I know! She totes went to get him to help her. I think it might be where their food is kept and it would totally explain why The Round is getting rounder.
    Love these 2 with all my heart. Almost as much as I love my own kittehs.

9. Love the way she went to ‘fetch’ maru

10. Quiet Desperation says:

“Help”

11. Ok kid…I’ll only do this once…then you’re on your own.

12. Um – am I the only one who is shocked and stunned that one was able to communicate to the other that they wanted the cupboard opened???

13. Cheeky monkey! I love how he was deliberately being slow in getting in and out of the cupboard so that Hanna couldn’t follow- it’s totally his special spot now.
    Bless Hanna for finding him to ask for help, even if he did eventually con her out of prime sleeping space, haha.

14. I think it must be their winter coats, because even Hana looks rounder. This combo keeps getting better and better – just love them!

15. Me too! And I love how he came around the corner all grumpy, like she woke him from a nap – but he still came! Maru is being a typical big brother.

16. And that is why I had to put child safety latches on my cupboards….

17. warm-n-fuzzy says:

Come on guys, I don’t think either of them is portly. The camera puts on ten pounds, and besides, it was really close up. I wonder how long Maru was in there, before he decided to reappear.

18. :lol: To keep the kitties from getting into them and into the catnip, huh :lol:

19. Clairdelune says:

Hana looked decidedly miffed when Maru wiggled out of the cupboard and left, and did not give her time to get in.

20. I may sell my soul to these 2 kittehs. Have just returned and heard Hana’s meow starting at :25. (Not sure why I didn’t hear it before?!??!?!?!) How sweet people, how sweet! It’s like she’s calling out to Maru, “Come here and look at this.” Oh I’m just ded from that!

21. Oh I would say about the same time it takes a portly feline gentleman to demolish a 1.5kg pack of kitteh biscuits.