Caturday: Make Mine Sausage, Please

[Honey, I left the last slice of Domino's on the chair for you!]
[OK, thanks Ma, be there in a second.]

Anthony (the cat version) has other ideas.

11970680424_45b407b3ff_z
“This is Anthony. He thought it would be a good idea to fall asleep on Anthony’s piece of pizza. No joke, the cat and the boy are both named Anthony. Just go ahead and lay anywhere, cat.” -Jen S.

Comments

1. Pizza Expert Anthony now needs to teach NYC Mayor De Blasio how to correctly eat a slice…… :D

2. Can you blame the cat? That pizza was obviously very warm.

3. A cat sausage ? No way :P Lol that cat is really adorable :)

4. phred's mom says:

In Italy, it is considered kinda low class
    to eat pizza with the fingers/hands. A
    knife and fork are de rigeur. Then there’s the
    USA. When in Rome I guess. When there, one
    gets looks of disapproval (where’d that bun go?)
    eating pizza American style. Although they are
    pretty used to us.

5. Silly cat, I am surprised because cats do not like to get their fur dirty.

6. SlaveToCat says:

Marmie just didn’t have room to finish the last slice.

7. Great idea!

8. There’s a cat hair on my pizza…

9. Was it eaten anyway?

10. whatthelump says:

Haha! It reminds me of a dream Garfield once had.

11. dogowner3 says:

Anthony reminds me of the time I overindulged in a Chicago deep dish pizza. I might as well have laid in it too :)

12. Well, if I smear this on my fur now, I can lick off pizza laterz!

13. Buffy Summers says:

the pizza got in the way of a great cat nap spot!

14. :lol: Nope :lol:

15. (Forgot to add) :lol: Can’t blame the kitty for wanting to lay on a nice warm pizza :lol:

16. Clairdelune says:

Maybe this cat has Italian ancestors and his name should be changed to Antonio. I bet he would love to nibble on some biscotti as a dessert, like a cat I know. :-D

17. BulldogMommy13 says:

I’d have eaten it. Anthony looks full & I can just blow off the cat hair. No biggie.

18. When I eat pizza, it has to be with Knife and fork. I just don’t like eating pzza with my hands unless I have no choice. However, I do have a family story – my aunt decided to order pizza, and when it came, we started to settle in to eat, and my aunt’s cat decided to join the party. The cat proceed to stroll over the pizza, prompting my dad to abstain from dinner. I don’t remember this, but I’m sure I ate some of the pizza. It was a long time ago.

19. Okay, I get that “Lay Down Sally” is grammatically incorrect, but what if you can’t get down from anywhere else?