A Glass Of Cognac, Please

Wait- I don’t drink. But if I did, I’d want me some Cognac. And keep ‘em comin,’ bartender.

11809596034_ca408c8d88_c
“This is Cognac, my Seal Point Birman Kitteh who was a Xmas present to myself and my current cat Taz.”

11809592194_eeec85c0f2_c
“I think he is adorable! Photos by The Blue Rose.”

11809928846_705a5bd6a8_c

11809929746_d914924153_c

Comments

1. Just adorable! :D

2. I just died of an over dose of cuteness. :)

3. The eyes. The eyes! Can they be more mesmerizing???

4. Are paw curlz a rule of cuteness?.. If not it should be, especially quadruple paw curlz.

5. Agreed!
    Also…The EYES!!!!! Astounding beautiful!

6. yes. yes, I agree.

7. Kind of curious what Taz’s reaction is.

8. How on earth am I going to do any work today? I can’t stop staring at the second picture. Cognac you are beyond cute

9. I came here just to comment on the curled back feetsies!! Curled back feet is my favorite thing!!

10. To cute, wish I could have a cat again. (boyfriend deadly allergic.)

11. Dog Lover says:

How on earth could I have missed those curled back feetsies???? I think they are my new favoritest thing too. :)

12. What a little stunner!

13. Kar and I think alike…I was just wondering if Taz appreciated the present as much as his/her human ;) Gorgeous kitty!

14. Clairdelune says:

Mine too!!

15. Clairdelune says:

Pic # 3…. I’m ded, I tell you. Ded.

16. OMG I have a Seal Point lynx Birman as well and I almost named him Taz!

17. AWW :D I hope you have many long and happy years with dear sweet little Cognac, your Seal Point Birman Kitteh , The Blue Rose :D

18. Hello, Gorgeous!

19. lensaddiction says:

Hey guys, its Cognac and Taz’s mum here :) Glad you like my little boy, he is too adorable for sure! The blue eyes are part of the birman breed type, they breed true like the gloves and the points. Couple people commented about Taz reaction – he used to have a brother but he sadly got sick and I had to have him put to sleep 3 years ago. Taz is a very energetic and engaging cat and I thought he might like some company and within 3 days of Cognac coming home they were sniffing noses and playing. Lots of romping and playing still going on but Cognac needs to grow up and calm down a bit before they will be best buddies I think, so Taz gets special quiet time and cuddles away from the kitten. I had to buy a pet fence to make a barrier (it stops Cognac zooming out the front door as well!)

More pix on my gorgeous boy will pop up here http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebluerose

20. Ottergirl says:

You have scored an incredibly gorgeous little kitty. Congratulations. I think he is the absolutely most adorable kitty I have ever seen.

21. Clairdelune says:

Hmmm. Ditch the boyfriend, I see only pain and regret ahead otherwise… ;-D

22. I don’t think he will like this answer, besides I am more a dog person and I have 2 dachshunds. Funny little critters.