Shhhh..Be Vewwy Vewwy QUIET (Updated!)

[Dere are hoomins in this room. Must be vewwy quiiiet.]

(Hit the music at the exact same time as you click the video. And don’t go back in the water, either.)

photo
Video via The Big TO.

Comments

1. Stressfactor says:

Those look like some whackadoodle eyes there. Almost looks like there is a pounce waiting to happen!

2. Cats.. Always entertaining

3. Yes, wackadoodle eyes indeed! I wonder what happened just after the video ended… Was there a massive pounce and/or crazed running through the house?

4. SlaveToCat says:

Just remember that while you are asleep, (you do have to sleep sometime), the Cat is planning and plotting your downfall.

5. No music .. but for some reason all I heard in my head was the JAWS theme .. just waiting for the kitty to jump .. hehe

6. Clearly he is shocked, SHOCKED, at what’s happening on that bed.:)

7. I’ll have what he’s having.

8. haha… I was wondering too what was going on that had him/her so freaked out…

9. jlamusings says:

That’s what I was thinking: this is what should appear in the C.O. dictionary under “whackadoodle eyes” :-D Something about cats moving their eyes and not their heads to look around just amuses me greatly.

10. SlaveToCat says:

They probably just took the “Turkey” out of the oven, as my neighbors used to say.

11. Hee…I was also wondering what kitteh saw. It’s amazing how expressive their fuzzy faces can be.

12. Poor kitty .. please put your eyes back in your head ..

13. karipatra says:

“Captain…we’re going to need a bigger catnip mouse!” ( Cue “Paws”…I mean “Jaws” soundtrack)

14. The other day my cat was watching a documentary about the ways that killer whales have learned to catch their prey…it looked like he was taking notes. Very, very afraid now.

15. We read your feedback! ADDED: “Whackadoodle Eyes” as a tag, and the Jaws theme! Keep those suggestions a-comin’!

16. LOLOLOL, thanks for the movie poster! :D

17. Killer Klown says:

Sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that cat, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a cat, he’s got… lifeless eyes, whackadoodle eyes, like a doll’s eye…
    … one of them dolls that open and closes their eyes when you tilt ‘em back and forth, cept their little doohicky is broke inside so they just do it all over the place. That kinda doll.

18. :lol: That kitty looks like he/she has a serious set of whackadoodle eyes :lol: Look more like he/she was thinking of pouncing now or later :lol:

19. Laura DragonWench says:

I laughed so hard, I startled my cat out of his sleep. Bravo, that’s hilarious!

20. Surely this rates an “Impending Doom” tag?