Your Tail Says, “Yes!” But Your Ears Say, “Nyerhe.”

If you don’t know what we’re talking about, check this out. Rule of Cuteness #33.

Via YouTube.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Dad! Make up your mind!

2. Adorable dog, but way to confuse the little dude! Someone needs a cookie and a trip outside, stat!

3. It is called teasing the dog and it isn’t cute.

4. Rescue Gal says:

Aw- I meant to say PUPPEH! Rats.

5. My Chi didn’t like baths either. But we did it in the kitchen sink (and it was more of a shower under the sprayer) so he had nowhere to go to escape. :)

6. sabrina rose says:

Yeah, I feel that way too. It’s kinda mean. The doggie is so small and hopeful. Why does the man have to exercise a power trip over him? I vote for Mins’ comment!

7. Dog Lover says:

That just annoys the crap out of me! Teasing a dog… how very mature.

8. :(

9. Smallthunder says:

I felt like kicking that man in an indelicate place for teasing that dog repeatedly …
    What an adorable dog! Did you notice how the dog distinctly shakes his head in the negative the last time the man asks, “Do you want to take a bath?”

10. This was sorta funny at first, but the poor leetle pup looked so cowed and worried half way thru that it ceased to be cute! I just wanted to cuddle the poor baby…

11. Kipperella says:

Aw, peeps, don’t be that harsh on the dadster – He sounds like he cares a lot about the puppeh, and I’m sure that he stopped the ‘torture’ after this one minute movie. I know what you mean, he should not play this game regularly and the acted undecidedness went on a bit too long, but indeed, it’s cute at first and it’s so impressive to see how the kid comprehends so much of what he’s saying. Good to keep this message in mind whenever we’re dealing with our pets – or our actual children, for that matter :-)

12. Yes a doggie treat and a trip outside immediately…. Must reward the doggie for his patience with the hoomin….

13. Why don’t you take a bath and let doggy go outside?