Can You Even Comprehend This?

They’re small.
They’re mighty.
They’re from JAPAN.
And they’re coming to take you AWAY.

“I didn’t even know what hit me when i stumbled across this gem on The YouTubes. They’re so floofy and….those eyes…*explodes*” – Submitted by (what’s left of) Florian W.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Stick. A. Fork. In. Me. :shock:

2. Can I please hold one for a few minutes? I swears I will give it back.

3. The Original Jane says:

They say never get involved in someone else’s fight. I would make an exception for this wiggling pile of fluff.

4. The Original Jane says:

Liar ;)

5. Dog Lover says:

Liar squared. :)

6. The tiny squeekinks! And the littol pink tongue when one yawns!

7. I thought the three of them were perfect…and then I saw #4… *Splort!!*

8. Clairdelune says:

Oh my. They can come and take me away any time. As long as they pile up on top of me so I can bury myself in flooof. :-D

9. I think it’s the same breeder of munchkin cats who is also responsible for the crazy robot kitten-sitter and the green concentric rings to rule them all.

10. I think we have found the kitten version of corgis!

11. petless in Puddletown says:

You can’t handle the floof! I know I certainly can’t.

12. Huge pile-on riot in one scene then perfectly sweet in the next.

13. Munchkin kitties are soo cute. Luv the stubbie legs.

14. The floof! The wrasslin’! The mewingks. I am dedder than ded.

15. Yeah, they’re so cute at that age. Then they turn in to teenagers.

16. Well, *that* just did me in. Thanks, CO!!

17. It’s so FLUFFY!

18. DED

19. They even have their very own little wrestling mat. Would be great with a voice over announcer…

20. beach2peak says:

Love that this was filmed w/out music or dialogue. Just precious!

21. meltinsmush says:

Kitten #4 Thawts:
    :25 – “I want sum tummi smashin too. I bump agenst u. Bump. Bump. Dont go or I’ll nibble ur tail. Pounce. Nibble. No, staaaaay and smash my tummi!
    :36 – FINE. Go. I’ll just stay here and attack the blanket. Attack! Attack!
    :39 – UR BACK! You took forevurrrrr. Ah ha ha ha ha ha tummi smashin!
    1:21 – Otay, I’m dun wit tummi smashin. Dun. Totally dun.
    1:23 – Agh! Get offff. No more tummi smashin. I’m already off the mat!
    1:30 – I’m ouuuut. Time for treats.

22. Pants on fire.

23. I think you’re right. I remember the robot video, and the same adult cats appear here too.

24. Peanutcat says:

I’m ready anytime you are!

25. AWW :D I so want to snorgle their floofy bellies :D

26. Yuri Bell says:

I feel like I just cheated on my cat.