Are Ya READY, Boots?

Start walkin’!

These Boots Are Made For Walkin! from Edgar's Mission Farm Sanctuary on Vimeo.

FAVE FRAME™: This guy (whose name is “Boots”) is ALL OVER that video. Look at that smirk!

From Kyle at Edgar’s Mission.

1. awww I love little goats

2. O

If anyone needs me, I’ll be over here.

In my grave, under the tombstone.

3. The Original Jane says:

What if you could request the privilege of having Boots dance on your tombstone? Oh the irony. Can someone get a video of that please? :)

4. lisaLASSIE says:

Ohhh. Not especially kind: but very good idea.

5. The Original Jane says:

Well, FB said they were in their grave under their tombstone so I kinda think they’d LOVE the idea of Boots dancing on top. :)

6. skippymom says:

*drags Hello Kitty defibrillator out of closet*

7. emmberrann says:

Ms. Birfle! Howyer doing? Missedyer.

8. Those goat and sheep boots can walk over me any time! This video made my heart happy.

9. hmmm .. Mr. Boats .. your not walking .. your spronging .. bouncy bouncy ..

10. I see the little lambie-pie from yesterday’s post in the background!

11. The Original Jane says:

Oh I so needed that after the night I had. Love little lambies, their permanent sweet smiles and bounciness! Boots is the bomb!

12. Sasha's Mum says:

Bebeh goaties + awesome song = *thud*

That is my new go-to vid for when I need a pick-me-up.

13. Sasha's Mum says:

On second viewing I noticed that Patty the Lamb is wearing … a sheepskin coat! I can’t decide if that’s horrifying or highly appropriate. :D

14. Faux fleece.
    Calm down

15. Oh gosh…I want to cuddle it.

16. I like that they all have different coats. For individuality! The whole thing is just so darn adorable…

17. warrior rabbit says:

I had a goat when I was a kid (ha). Her name was Snoopy. She was great.

18. Apparently lamb’s wool is not very warm and doesn’t make good coats.

What happens with Black Friday and ducks? They don’t throw them from helicopters do they? they were also OBVIOUSLY jealous about those coats, hence the goat bullying.

19. So much pouncy, bouncy, flouncy sproinging action. I was hoping the duck would get in on the action too.

20. Sharon Wilson says: