THIS JUST IN: PCMag.com’s Top 100 Websites Of 2013

PCMagWuz just clicking through this list of PCMag.com’s Top 100 Websites of 2013- let’s see, there’s 22Words, Feedly, Bing, Google Drive, Outlook.com, PicMonkey, Boing Boing, The Oatmeal, The Onion, and..WHOOPS, what’s that?

Cute Overload! Why, it’s A Major Award!

We could not have done it without You, Our Dear Readers! WE PROMEES some TERRIFIC stuff in the year ahead, too! (Below is what our award plaques will look like. No not really, just made that with Picasa.)

ghghghg

Comments

1. The Original Jane says:

Yeaaaaaay! I try to make CO converts all the time! Congrats!

2. ***glittery pompoms…sparklers….tickertape….the Whole Kabootle”
    And well-deserved it is too. You do an excellent job e-v-e-r-y day of slathering the world with smiles (and sometimes a little spewed coffee).
    Congrats. This truly is the bestest and most up-lifting site. I’ve never met a nicer community of folk.

3. I second everything that Emmm said, since she said it much better than I. :-)
    CONGRATS!!!!

4. 4leafclover says:

Yay Cute Overload!!! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer website. ;)

5. Congrats guys you really have earned it. Keep up the amazing work!

6. Dog Lover says:

Well duh, of course it’s one of the best sites EVAH!

I feel like I’m finally one of the cool kids. :)

7. sabrina rose says:

Warmest congratulations to the CO team for a job not just well done – PERFECTLY DONE! Cute Overload makes all its readers feel the joy and humor and kinship with animals, birds, fish, bugs and each other. Thank you!!!

8. Dr.weasel says:

Congrats and well deserved! This is a website I can trust to be kind and respectful of all living things including its hoomins!

9. congratulations you definitely deserve it !!!

10. Finally! The world knows what we’ve known for years!! :) Keep up the good Maru…um, I mean work!

11. Yay! Congrats to everyone at CO!

12. My friend posted a video on Facebook last and tagged me in it, because it’s cute, but it was after I went to bed. I saw the notification in my email this morning but I can’t do Facebook at work. At lunch I asked her what it was and she said “It’s just a cute video; you’ve probably seen it already on Cute Overload.” :D

13. Huzzah!! Cute overload for everyone, on the house!!!

14. oops, that was supposed to say last night; but I just went to watch it and it was actually this morning.

I have definitely seen some of the components here on CO:

15. congrats! you’re my favorite website and the first place I look when I need a smile! thanks for all your efforts.

16. totally agree. on the house!

17. Congrats guys!!!!

18. 260Oakley says:

“Get on that pig and hold on tight.” Words to live by.

19. Yeay to both Brinke and Oakley! If you’re going to overload, grab a partner and get a pig involved!!

20. Congrats to CO! This site is a joy to come to every day. May you be in the Top 100 (or higher!) sites of the year every year!

21. Just another note of praise and congratulations to all of you from a loving, faithful, loyal and proselytizing COer. Great work, sending love and hugs to all. Happy New Year!

22. I tell everybody that CO ROCKS! Some believe, some doubt, some laugh….but all love it once they see it!

Thanks CO “crew” for all you do!

23. YAY to CO!!!! <3 <3

This is ssuch a wonderful site..not only for the prosh animal pics but for the awesome commenting community.
    Kudos to all!

24. What Dr.weasel said.

25. I third Emm’s comments. This site and its peeps make the world a much, much better place. I can always come here when I need a laugh, a virtual hug, etc. Y’all have helped me survive kitteh deaths and celebrate new kitteh arrivals since I found you back in 2007. Live long and prosper!

26. Congratulayshuns to Meg and Co for the proshest, most bestest website on the Universe!

27. Smartypants says:

Congratulations, that is awesome! Well deserved!

28. I quadrupel what Emma said :D

29. lisaLASSIE says:

Clap, clap, clap: keep up the great work, CO.