Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

[Now..I feel bad that my pal Horse here is, um, stuck in the gate. Kinda bad. A little bad. Not really. Maybe he oughta lose some L-B's in 2014. OK, let's get some grease over here!]

11763811816_7c7a33102d_z
From Susan M. as seen on HuffPo.

Comments

1. LOL, this got me good! This really does look like the cow is laughing while photo-bombing his pal, love it.

2. Smartypants says:

Cow asks “hey pal, why the long face?”

3. How the heck did this even happen?!?

4. 260Oakley says:

Walter Cownkite reporting the latest on the Trottergate scandal.

5. The Original Jane says:

My thoughts exactly. Next thought was: “Is this photoshopped?”

6. Well, it all started when he realized the grass looked greener on the other side . . . .

7. Susan Ladmer says:

I am so glad that this wasn’t my problem to solve. I love the cow”s joy at the whole thing.

8. if I laugh at this am I giving away my age :D

9. Did he get out OK?

10. good one!

11. I’ve tried giving mine away: no one will take it!

12. 260Oakley says:

Everyone knows grass is a gateway drug.

13. Dog Lover says:

Best photobomb ever! Love the smilingk on the cow’s face!!! :)

14. Stallion trying to get to a mare in the next pen.
    Look at the thick neck and big jaws.
    IMHO

15. I’m no expert but I don’t think that’s possible. The cow is pretty funny tho.

16. When I first saw this, my thought was that the horse managed to get half of his body through the gate….then got stuck! Having grown-up on a farm, I still think that is what happened. Just sayin’!

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

You can see the marks in the mud from where he tried to extricate his dumb self.

I love the almost feline look of feigned indifference. “This isn’t a problem. It was all intentional.”

18. Sheryl Shellene says:

“Ten slaps for a dollah…I said, I said, ten slaps for a dollah!”

19. there is a good horse, well trained, untrained horses would panic if caught like this instead of waiting on the owner to get him out. do love the cow looks of laughter. the horse looks like he is saying oh shut up!!

20. Horse: Cow .. please quit being an (Censored) err .. rear end of a Mule ..

21. Too late .. I think we are both in the same boat ..

22. That’s not really a ‘gate’ thou is it ? hehe

23. Very cat-like. Look how he’s making a point of not even looking around (though the ear gives him away).

24. I want that face photoshopped into all my pictures.

25. I’m guessing you never had ponies?