Alternate Reality Toesday

There are two sides to everything – welcome to the Toesday Underworld. You are now in another dimension; where shadowy reflections in surreal nether regions bear a vague resemblance to free floating cat’s paws that don’t obey laws of physics – oh wait …

Via Twenty Two Words and  The Cat Scan.

1. I have often wondered what the other side looks like . . . ;)

2. With an apology to Coca-Cola, C.O.–the “Paws that Refreshes!”

3. Wait… Photo #4 contains FIVE FEETS!

4. so does 6!

5. Oooo weeeee oooo!

6. Photos 2 and 4 have me terribly confused!
    The prosh pink toebeans in pic #1 are my fav!

7. sabrina rose says:

I LOVE this! Clever AND adorable!!! What hilarious poses a good photographer can capture. Kudos to CO!

8. SlaveToCat says:

3PM Blue Hair Special at the Golden Cat Corral: All you can eat Toe Bean Fluffet,

9. I don’t know how this all came about, but I do know I like it. Very much! (Dont see the 5th pawsie in photo 6 though. I’ve got my +1.00s on as well. Where is it?)

10. Inbetween the 2 paws at the top, I believe!

11. Have returned and still can’t see the 5th pawsie in photo 6.
    However, can confidentally report that furry kitteh ‘tocks as seen in photos 8 and 9 have me ded from the cute.

12. I don’t see a 5th in #6 either, I think it’s just a fur-socked foot folded over so you see 2 different colors but is on one footy :)

13. Seriously, you would think I have a major foot fetish, the way I go crazy over kitty toes. I really don’t, but I absolutely melted over these pictures. What is UP with that? These pictures are artistic and totally cool, even if you’re not a cat person.

14. I love the way kitteh feet smell. I kinda know from whence you come.

15. Katherine says:

I still think that “Airborne Cats” photographer Junku did the best set of these, as in this photo of his cat, Fuwari:
    Thought it’s hard to imagine, his place is even cleaner than Mugumogu’s!

16. Anybody else get the irresistible urge to scurfle the soft tummy fur??

17. Oh, I so want to snorgle each dear sweet kitties’ tummies :D

18. Mary (the first) says:

Oh yeah, especially the gorgeous calico one (#2) which I’m not normally fond of as much but on that kitteh, totally works!!!

19. these pictures are sublime!

20. petless in Puddletown says:

Toebean, or not toebean, THAT is the question! And I think we all know the answer.

21. I love that litle tongue action eating the Friskies.

22. januaryfarmer says:

Thank you.

23. Makes me all nostalgic for that old cat scan site.

24. The derpy face on #7 has totally keeled me

25. I think what people are mistaking for a fifth foot in #6 is, in fact, a fluffy kitty chin.

A little weirded out by the extra foot in #4, especially since it doesn’t seem to be attached to anything.

26. And it’s only a partial foot! It’s missing the bottom and doesn’t look to be mid-step! So mysterious.

27. Mebbe he moved his paw mid-scan, so it looks like that? Yup, a boring explanation. I’ll take that Toesday Zone-explanation.

28. well, it is the Toesday Zone, after all, where reality bends in mysterious ways

29. Great post! I love feet, especially kittie feet. Wish I had my glass tables from the 90’s to take pics of my kitties….

Oh well, warm and fuzzy post to view while temps are moving up in NC.

Thanks CO!