Alternate Reality Toesday

There are two sides to everything – welcome to the Toesday Underworld. You are now in another dimension; where shadowy reflections in surreal nether regions bear a vague resemblance to free floating cat’s paws that don’t obey laws of physics – oh wait …

11655536145_6ae70ea0fe_z

11655537615_1c1f5cda13_z

11655791173_07d4e32952_z

11655795503_a3ee113a67_z

11655896254_cc3559367d_z

11655897834_cbf91c2bf5_z

11656308706_676d75621c_z

11656310126_d6466eee0c_z

11656311576_4dc391c4fb_z
Via Twenty Two Words and  The Cat Scan.

Comments

1. I have often wondered what the other side looks like . . . ;)

2. With an apology to Coca-Cola, C.O.–the “Paws that Refreshes!”

3. Wait… Photo #4 contains FIVE FEETS!

4. sabrina rose says:

I LOVE this! Clever AND adorable!!! What hilarious poses a good photographer can capture. Kudos to CO!

5. so does 6!

6. SlaveToCat says:

3PM Blue Hair Special at the Golden Cat Corral: All you can eat Toe Bean Fluffet,

7. Oooo weeeee oooo!

8. I don’t know how this all came about, but I do know I like it. Very much! (Dont see the 5th pawsie in photo 6 though. I’ve got my +1.00s on as well. Where is it?)

9. Seriously, you would think I have a major foot fetish, the way I go crazy over kitty toes. I really don’t, but I absolutely melted over these pictures. What is UP with that? These pictures are artistic and totally cool, even if you’re not a cat person.

10. Katherine says:

I still think that “Airborne Cats” photographer Junku did the best set of these, as in this photo of his cat, Fuwari: http://www.flickr.com/photos/junku/206950996/in/set-267169
    Thought it’s hard to imagine, his place is even cleaner than Mugumogu’s!

11. Anybody else get the irresistible urge to scurfle the soft tummy fur??

12. these pictures are sublime!

13. Photos 2 and 4 have me terribly confused!
    The prosh pink toebeans in pic #1 are my fav!

14. Inbetween the 2 paws at the top, I believe!

15. petless in Puddletown says:

Toebean, or not toebean, THAT is the question! And I think we all know the answer.

16. I love that litle tongue action eating the Friskies.

17. januaryfarmer says:

Thank you.

18. Have returned and still can’t see the 5th pawsie in photo 6.
    However, can confidentally report that furry kitteh ‘tocks as seen in photos 8 and 9 have me ded from the cute.

19. I love the way kitteh feet smell. I kinda know from whence you come.

20. Makes me all nostalgic for that old cat scan site.

21. Mary (the first) says:

Oh yeah, especially the gorgeous calico one (#2) which I’m not normally fond of as much but on that kitteh, totally works!!!

22. The derpy face on #7 has totally keeled me

23. I don’t see a 5th in #6 either, I think it’s just a fur-socked foot folded over so you see 2 different colors but is on one footy :)

24. I think what people are mistaking for a fifth foot in #6 is, in fact, a fluffy kitty chin.

A little weirded out by the extra foot in #4, especially since it doesn’t seem to be attached to anything.

25. well, it is the Toesday Zone, after all, where reality bends in mysterious ways

26. Great post! I love feet, especially kittie feet. Wish I had my glass tables from the 90’s to take pics of my kitties….

Oh well, warm and fuzzy post to view while temps are moving up in NC.

Thanks CO!

27. And it’s only a partial foot! It’s missing the bottom and doesn’t look to be mid-step! So mysterious.

28. Mebbe he moved his paw mid-scan, so it looks like that? Yup, a boring explanation. I’ll take that Toesday Zone-explanation.

29. Oh, I so want to snorgle each dear sweet kitties’ tummies :D