Uh-oh, the Head Bobs Want to See Me

“Now, as you may know, this organization is always seeking to identify and maximize the core competencies of every team associate. And so we’ve asked you here today to find out: Just what is it that you do around here?”

image

Comments

1. Dear heavens, they ate the fast food customers.

2. Typical management. Flap in, squawk a lot, take a dump, and fly away again.

3. Office Space reference FTW!

4. Whoa, it’s the Goodfeathers!

5. Reblogged this on ugiridharaprasad.

6. Socalgirly75 says:

Oh, how this made me laugh… you slay me NTMTOM!!!

7. MusicFan87 says:

Loved it! “I see here your name is… Michael Bolton? Are you related to that singer guy? You must love all of his songs, being that you have the same name and all.”

8. That comment deserves a thumbs up like button!

9. muttluver says:

I can no longer see anthropomorphic (?) pigeons without thinking of Hatoful Boyfriend.

10. This post should have been put on the site tomorrow to cheer those of us who have a bad case of the Mondays. :D

11. Hear, hear!

12. I LOVE this post! Pigeons are freaking hilarious just on their own. Put ‘em in a setting like this and it takes it much higher on the funny scale.

13. I concur.

14. Oh, Kar! Now my neighbors are wondering what on earth I am up to at lunchtime on a Sunday. I am sure it’s good for them! ;)

15. I know! My mother and I whiled away may hours in a hospital room watching a couple court and build a nest. Being country girls, it amused us to see how the urban birds managed.

16. Smartypants says:

Yes! Like “mushroom management” – keep you in the dark and occasionally throw manure on you…

17. I’m not sure, but I think that’s the Burger King at Queen Street station in Glasgow.

18. whatthelump says:

“Do not mock me! I am French.”

19. whatthelump says:

Yeah, that was my first thought before reading the post! And they had a Bob(by) too, hehe.