THIS JUST IN: Where Is Maru?

Where’s Maru, Hana? He was just here somewhere.

Comments

1. Maru = Pure blobbular Zen

(when not hopping into huge refrigerator boxes)

2. Stephanie says:

It took me a few seconds to realize he was visible through the hole she’d cut in the box. Did he even blink?

3. Genius!!!!!

4. emmberrann says:

Boxhab for Maru. Definitely.

5. SlaveToCat says:

For crying out loud kid. Can’t a guy have a little peace and quiet while he is using the box. (FLUSSSSHHHHH)

6. Dog Lover says:

Little sister has so much to learn. :)

7. phred's mom says:

I saw a bit of something on the floor
    in the background and as soon as I
    did, they turned off the light to hide it!
    Ha!

8. Sharon Wilson says:

If I hide here long enough maybe she’ll go away…

9. not even once. i can’t believe i watched the whole thing and never saw him til the end.

10. No worldly stirrings can disturb the serenity of Monastic Maru, the Ale-box Anchorite.

11. the close-up ending was brill.

12. Clairdelune says:

I saw a cat’s face, but it was so still I thought it was a picture on the carton!!!!

13. Maruuuuuu <3

14. Maid to the cats says:

I KNOW!!! I went HA.. caught somehting out of place!!

15. LOVE these two! Maru on his own is fabulous, but the addition of Hana takes the videos to a whole other level of proshness.

16. To understand the box, you must BECOME the box.

17. They’re such a great team too! It doesn’t always work out introducing a new cat in the household, so I’m so glad these two enjoy each other so much.

18. Does Maru even have bones?? Lol how does he fit??

19. emmberrann says:

Cat bones are elastic. They stretch to fit all the space you have, or scrunch to fill the tiniest crevice. Unbelievable to see a 20-lb. Cat squeeze itself behind a radiator. And that same cat can fill a queen-size bed and leave no room for anyone else.

20. :-)

21. End of the week. So many boxes inspected. Met his quotas. Now our boy is taking a little hard-earned “me” time.

Maru, just chillin in an empty carton, glass of cherry in one paw, a small cheese board, Bacharach records spinning, wearing his slippers and favorite burgundy smoking jacket, a lit Tipporillo in the other paw. This man is a sophisticated urbanite. He’s a cool cat, indeed with only the most progressive tastes. . . .

22. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I am Maru, the inscrutable
    I am one with The Box—Nirvana

23. Hana looked right in the cut-out hole but did not see him!

24. Maru, King of Kool – unbelievably still and non-responsive to Hana’s searching…

25. I would not mind a 20-ib kitty or two or more sharing my bed, emmberrann :D

26. :lol: Good idea, Maru :lol:

27. it MUST be that Maru and Hana have their own personal house/apartment, with nothing in it but cat items and boxes, and probably a totally silent central vacuum system. There is no other logical explanation for the emptiness and spotlessness of wherever they live.

28. emmberrann says:

Me, either. When they’re gone, we miss them and their foibles sooo much. Snf. Even if we had to shove them over just to fit the second leg onto thebed!

29. I love the way the apt looks like only cats live there

30. That end shot…”Soon…”…;-D

31. The zoom in…Maru is ready for his close up Mr. Deville.