THIS JUST IN: Where Is Maru?

Where’s Maru, Hana? He was just here somewhere.

1. Maru = Pure blobbular Zen

(when not hopping into huge refrigerator boxes)

2. Stephanie says:

It took me a few seconds to realize he was visible through the hole she’d cut in the box. Did he even blink?

3. not even once. i can’t believe i watched the whole thing and never saw him til the end.

4. Clairdelune says:

I saw a cat’s face, but it was so still I thought it was a picture on the carton!!!!

5. Genius!!!!!

6. emmberrann says:

Boxhab for Maru. Definitely.

7. SlaveToCat says:

For crying out loud kid. Can’t a guy have a little peace and quiet while he is using the box. (FLUSSSSHHHHH)

8. Dog Lover says:

Little sister has so much to learn. :)

9. phred's mom says:

I saw a bit of something on the floor
    in the background and as soon as I
    did, they turned off the light to hide it!

10. Maid to the cats says:

I KNOW!!! I went HA.. caught somehting out of place!!

11. Sharon Wilson says:

If I hide here long enough maybe she’ll go away…

12. :lol: Good idea, Maru :lol:

13. No worldly stirrings can disturb the serenity of Monastic Maru, the Ale-box Anchorite.

14. the close-up ending was brill.

15. Maruuuuuu <3

16. LOVE these two! Maru on his own is fabulous, but the addition of Hana takes the videos to a whole other level of proshness.

17. They’re such a great team too! It doesn’t always work out introducing a new cat in the household, so I’m so glad these two enjoy each other so much.

18. To understand the box, you must BECOME the box.

19. :-)

20. Does Maru even have bones?? Lol how does he fit??

21. emmberrann says:

Cat bones are elastic. They stretch to fit all the space you have, or scrunch to fill the tiniest crevice. Unbelievable to see a 20-lb. Cat squeeze itself behind a radiator. And that same cat can fill a queen-size bed and leave no room for anyone else.

22. I would not mind a 20-ib kitty or two or more sharing my bed, emmberrann :D

23. emmberrann says:

Me, either. When they’re gone, we miss them and their foibles sooo much. Snf. Even if we had to shove them over just to fit the second leg onto thebed!

24. End of the week. So many boxes inspected. Met his quotas. Now our boy is taking a little hard-earned “me” time.

Maru, just chillin in an empty carton, glass of cherry in one paw, a small cheese board, Bacharach records spinning, wearing his slippers and favorite burgundy smoking jacket, a lit Tipporillo in the other paw. This man is a sophisticated urbanite. He’s a cool cat, indeed with only the most progressive tastes. . . .

25. warm-n-fuzzy says:

I am Maru, the inscrutable
    I am one with The Box—Nirvana

26. Hana looked right in the cut-out hole but did not see him!

27. Maru, King of Kool – unbelievably still and non-responsive to Hana’s searching…

28. it MUST be that Maru and Hana have their own personal house/apartment, with nothing in it but cat items and boxes, and probably a totally silent central vacuum system. There is no other logical explanation for the emptiness and spotlessness of wherever they live.

29. I love the way the apt looks like only cats live there

30. That end shot…”Soon…”…;-D

31. The zoom in…Maru is ready for his close up Mr. Deville.