Happiness IS A Warm Puppeh

Is THIS one of THE PROSHEST faces EVER? Yes. Yes, it is.

Spotted this little maniac on Arbroath. Their headline is “Groucho Barx.” I really wanted to swipe use their headline- sometimes you just can’t improve on that kinda greatness.

11593748866_550634f9ee_c

Comments

1. loribelle says:

Has Oakley been commenting somewhere else? Groucho Barx is too perfect!

2. It’s not just the moustachioed muzzlepuff, it’s the eyebrows, the single dark ear floplette….all he needs now is a black beret…..

3. Incunabula says:

Look at the tail! people LOOK! So much happiness

4. Taillio motion blurrio

5. Boofus McGoofus says:

All I can see is Heath Ledger as the Joker. Something about that smile is terrifying me.

6. Un. Believable. You couldn’t ever think up a cuter face than that!

7. phred's mom says:

Those eyes!!! I am dissolving
    into a pile of moosh. *plop*

8. I’m calling it, that is the greatest pet name of all time.

9. Q..T..Pie!!!

10. Stressfactor says:

He’s in a box. He’s in a box so he can be shipped to me right away…. right?… Right?!

11. SlaveToCat says:

Dr. Seuss’s animated puppy comes to life.

12. Lucy's Mommeh says:

That pup & Hamilton the Hipster cat should live together..I mean, c’mon!

13. Dog Lover says:

You have GOT to be kidding! There’s no way that’s a real face. Somebody decided to paint the most adorable puppeh face in the history of the universe and this is what they came up with, right? I am so weak from the qte, I can hardly finish typi

14. How does this happen????? My feeble neurons cannot comprehend how prosh this pupperson is. Too much….DED :D

15. Groucho Barx. There was really no other name for this pup.

16. emmberrann says:

I loff him! *grabby hands* I can haz puppeh, yes?? [this is a cat person speaking, folks!] how can a person, ignore those bee-eauty-full lil eyes, hmmm?

17. Mary (the first) says:

Yes!! Although I think I would have him in a scarlet beret.

18. Sharon Wilson says:

HAHAHA! The ‘stache!

19. Someone’s left the back gate open at Disney.

20. “Find the magic word and win a hundred dollars!”

21. Totally Jersey says:

Word to that.

22. Totally Jersey says:

Already has my vote for Top 10 CO Posts of 2014.

23. I noticed that too. +2 points if your tail is a helicopter blur.

24. Totally agree. It can’t get better than that!

25. It’s like a sad clown picture come to ife but with a wagging tail.

26. shinyrhubarb says:

I just see Salvador Dali. I hadn’t even noticed the tail action! Just when I thought I couldn’t love this picture more!

27. oh wow please re-post a follow up with this pup grown up! I’d love to see what that face and coat turns into!

28. I was so entranced by the extreme QTE of the face I didn’t even notice the blur of the tail! :-)

29. Do we have ourselves a new Rule of Cute? “If your tailio wags so fast it’s a blur….”

30. Oh, and I’ve got another new Rule that springs to mind with this prosh leetle chap: “If your face is so gorgeous it could melt the polar ice caps.”

31. Tim McDaniel says:

Yeah, I just see the Joker. This is very creepy.

32. Squee!

33. I keep coming back to this pup and admiring him. SO cute! He makes me happy.

34. Alice Shortcake says:

Let’s invite him back for Movember!

35. Speed of light.

36. YES!

37. RabbitDad says:

I woulda gone with ‘Salvador Dogi’

38. *walks to hall closet and pulls out hello kitty defibrilator thigh-a-ma-gigersons*

39. Thirded :)