You Can Do Whatever You Feel

Remember back in the fall, we featured Peacock Spiders?

They’re back!

And this time, they brought the band with them.

Cuteporter Andrew Y., moonlighting from following RocketNews 24, found this on Da Cheez.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

I am never gonna hear that song the same way again!! And the move at about :28 just about did me in ..

2. Peacock spider’s got the beat!

3. I know! I know! He has white gloved jazz hands. Now if I could just get beyond the multiple eyes at the front I could try and find this cute. (Repeats the mantra “Can’t see the eyes. Can’t see the eyes.”)

4. Martha in Washington says:

Ha! Just watched this on George Takei”s page. This song shall henceforth be “That Spider Song”!

5. I was just about to send this in. I never thought I would smile at a spider!

6. Spiders just out-jazz hands an entire show choir group. Step it up, Glee, this spider is making you look bad.

7. Alice Shortcake says:

“The Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights”, spider style!

8. Jumping spiders are hunting spiders are good spiders that eat bad spiders.Whats not to like?

9. Whoever says there is no God, who else came up with that freaky a disco butt?

I love how that lady spider ain’t having it. Like an episode of The Roxbury Brothers

10. No.

Freaking.

Way!!

Laughin’ my butt off!!!! :)

11. This got me giggling that giggle where you can’t stop, like Anderson Cooper….

12. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Jumping spiders make me squee! <3

13. The Original Jane says:

Get those arms (well, legs) up and spell it now: Y M C A !!! Awesome choreography and lol! From someone who’s old enough to remember.

14. Reblogged this on ugiridharaprasad.

15. I laughed so hard at this one!

16. Jenny Islander says:

I know, the boy spider is out on the floor dancing his butt off and then he goes up to the girl spider at the bar, all, ” ‘Scuse me, uh, hi . . . ” and she wasn’t even watching, moves away chatting on her cell phone . . . Awww.

17. Laughed until I cried. 00:28 was just too much :D

18. So gay. Love it.

19. Sharon Wilson says:

I just realized that that spider’s face is kinda like one of the minions from “Despicable Me!” Loved the end of No. 2!

20. I spy some spider ‘tocks!