Dumdeedum….*Foof*

Meridith The Corgi thinks belleh-flopping in snow is just like belleh-flopping in water.

Er, not quite.

Submission and totally appropriate header from Cuteporter Ella.

Comments

1. Well, snow *is* water…

And her name is Meredith? Is there also a Christina or a McDreamy? (and I love when pets have people names.)

2. Also, this should be an animated gif so I don’t have to keep hitting the play button.

3. Reblogged this on ugiridharaprasad.

4. Corgis as a breed have really perfected the flop, haven’t they? :D
    Also: powder!

5. why do people do this?

6. Rescue Gal says:

7. And why do we have to read about it?

8. Think dogs. Think fire hydrants.

9. Huh?

10. Fave part is the pause while doggeh thinks “uh oh” and then runs away from eeevil snow.

11. think marking your territory

12. Smartypants says:

Yes, and at the same time she’s like “Eh, I meant to do that!”

13. About an hour later (4:30 AM) this finally clicked! (brain debilitated on account of insomnia)

14. Yes yes yes! :)

15. Well this has totally ruined my day; I’m dying to own just one pembroke corgi and this lady has two?!?!!?!? I can’t stand it! I hate you giggling lady at the end of vid! And they’re making me want them even more by belly flopping into floofy snow!?!?!?!? How am I meant to keep my sanity in tact?!?!?!?!
    [storms off muttering under her breath “Down with the husband. Up with the corgi.”

16. phred's mom says:

Moll, you nailed it.
    Perfect analogy.

17. I think it’s because they can’t make/find their own content; this person has been reblogging everything lately!

18. phred's mom says:

Oops, and ^oo^ nailed it firstly.
    Excellent!

19. phred's mom says:

Verges on plagiarism, and
    at the least, lack of originality.
    Sorry, Ugirietcetc.

20. Meri (Meredith) and Remi (Remington) are hilarious company but I do have to vacuum a lot with two if that’s any consolation-from the giggling lady.

21. Amelia Marshall says:

These are actually my dogs and her name is Meredith (Meri) after our favorite vacation town. Her brother’s name is Remington (Remi). Now check the spelling of there nicknames, especially the letters used…how’s that for cute? :)