Hey-Yup! Double Time!

Atten-SHUN! Now listen up, private, and listen good! When I say you’re going on a march with full pack, I mean today, not next week! So cut the dawdling and get moving! What are you, a snail or something?

11521732736_d7e2043d9f_z
Via Reddit.

Comments

1. Reblogged this on ugiridharaprasad.

2. is that a tiny dog or a huge snail what

3. sabrina rose says:

Is that thing a real snail?? Eww, it’s gross, it looks like it’s going to eat the Chihuahua. I want to grab that little doggie and run!

4. I agree. Snails are gross. Slugs too. :P

5. Aaaw, a snailio Iglesias! How sweet :)

6. i’m with you! 8D

7. As cute as snails can be, this guy definitely can’t compete with a Chihuahua puppy.

8. Either that is a gigantic snail or a teeny tiny dog.

9. That’s exactly what I thought! Poor doggie!

10. So this is the moderation lounge I’ve been hearing about, then. Is it because I’m not logged in (or have a WordPress etc. account)?

11. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

No, you used some word on a list that is suspicious (read inappropriate, even if it isn’t). Have a drink or a cuppa hot cocoa, put your feet up and wait. This, too, shall pass.

12. That… is one ginormous snail. With a very pretty shell!

13. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

I think the snail is beautiful! I wonder what species it is?

14. Looks like one of those illeagal African snails that are starting to take over Florida

15. You used the correct spelling of the word for juvenile dog. The only reason it’s “inappropriate” is because it’s often used in conjunction with another word to describe dog breeding (hope that one’s not on the list, too) establishments.

16. *sigh*

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

Is that the same kind of snail that was taking a shower in that one video?

18. Blue Footed Booby says:
  19. Smartypants says:

Yes – try “puppeh” instead, Robert – that works for me (altho my autocorrect always tries to make it “puppet” LOL).

20. Nothing cuter than a chihuahua puppeh. Can’t say the same for the snail but his/her shell is certainly beautiful. :)

21. Mary (the first) says:

Yep. And every once in awhile when I’m in the mood for some leftover 7-layer-dip, I put myself into the lounge on purpose to see if there’s any around. :D

22. I go for the sophisticated drinks myself! :-)

23. I LOVE your avatar pic!! So prosh!

24. That better be a reeeeeally little dog…. whoa….

25. Ty,Don’t know where I found him/her.Though it was “cute as a baby bunny” :D . I change my avatar very often..

26. I believe both apply here!

27. Both the puppeh and the snail seem to be trying to decide if the other will fit into it’s mouf….

28. Total side note, but that doesn’t look like a snail shell to me. Looks more like a conch than a land sharksnail

29. phred's mom says:

Maybe Snailio Iglesias couldn’t resist
    the gorgeous shell and decided to
    “squat” there a la hermit crabs. Can’t
    say I blame him, it is beautiful.

30. Are oversized snails legal as pets? That’d be so cool.

31. Killer Klown says:

The poster above was right, those are Giant African Snails – and they’re actually an invasive species in the US. It’s considered one of the most destructive snail species in the world; it feeds on something like 500 different types of plants, can destroy stucco and plaster structures, and carries a nematode that can cause a form of meningitis in humans. Not a pleasant creature. :(

32. The adorable puppeh seems aghast at the fact that he is face to face w/ a slime-producer.

33. You know, if you put your left hand up just so, you can completely cover the snailio and just see the precious li’l puppeh. Just here to help, folks!