Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner, Wolfie? (Updated 12/24!)

Once a year, Wolfie gets a visit from some pals. Once a year, Wolfie becomes a total off the rails spaz.

This is that time.

“This is our little Wolfie. He has friends coming to vist from Singapore for Christmas. They only get to come once a year and he misses them so much! When we tell him they are going to be here soon he gets super excited!! Video by David E.”

UPDATE!
They’re still not here yet. More as this develops.

IMG_0981

IMG_2569
“He is starting the countdown now. Anytime he hears the slightest noise or UPS, FED EX, or a car goes by he runs to the front window to see if it’s them!! He is such a devoted little soul.” -David E.

UPDATE #2, December 24th

They’re here! They’re here! They’re here!

Comments

1. Cat in the background: “Oh boy, it’s that time of the year again when he goes super hyper crazy.”

2. :D Kitteh is not impressed.

3. Aww, he thinks they’re on their way Right. Now.

I wanna see the video taken when the friends actually arrive and they fun really begins. :)

4. How about the shoving of the cat–TWICE? “Quick, get out of sight, I have FRIENDS coming over!”

5. I second that. This just seems like taunting. :)

6. Yeah, this little guy puts all those kitty-fearing dogs from last week’s video to shame!

7. HAHAH! What a cutie! I hope Wolfie has loads of fun with his FRIENDS :D

8. Kitteh sez, “he pushes me off this bed one more time….. just one more time….” Love this puppers. Too sweet. Wish I knew someone that would get that excited if they knew I was coming to see them!

9. OMG CAT GET OUT OF THE WAY CAN’T YOU SEE I’M HAVING A MOMENT HERE!?!?!?

10. The foot splayage in the first window pic—egads that’s so adorabuhs.

11. Wolfie: “Are they here yet .. Are they here yet .. Are they here yet .. Are they here yet .. Are they here yet .. (Repeat every 30 seconds until they arrive)”

12. Totally Jersey says:

I wish I was those people!

I want a cute puppeh waiting for me!

13. What about now?? ….how about now?!? …NOW?! …..NOW?! Are they hear NOW?!

14. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

I third the motion. I wanna see when they actually arrive. It is like taunting.We never tell our Beagle that “Grama” or “Uncle Rick” are coming unless we actually see their cars driving up.

15. LOL! True dat.

I would get that excited if Wolfie were coming to see ME. Does that count?

16. I want to know if the hoomins had their windows lowered just for Wolfie. I HOPE SO. LOL!

17. I do know a guy who had his house built with windows at a certain level for his dog. Of course, the doggeh is a big ol’ golden, but still…

18. Sharon Wilson says:

The pics of him sitting at the window remind me of the sqwerl in the abandoned house in Finland!

19. So cute! And happy and excited! Wolfie looks very much like my dachshund/Chihuahua mix Ginger, my girl is a bit chubbier.

20. kibblenibble says:

This captures the joy that we all feel when reunited with peeps from whom we have been separated for a while. Such sweetness! I wish the same level of joy to all who frequent CO!
    Love, kibblenibble

21. His friends are here, his friends are here!!! What a joyful Christmas for Wolfie!!! I’m so happy for the little guy. :)

22. THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE THEY’RE HERE

23. Totally Jersey says:

Loved seeing the happy ending.

Merry Christmas, CO-ers! May all your reunions be as joyful as this one.

24. Smartypants says:

Yay Wolfie! I don’t even know these folks and I’m happy for him. Welcome friends!

25. ‘I don’t know how you did this!’ In the last video, you can see that Wolfie has turned himself into TWO dogs in order to fully express his happiness.

26. Sharon Wilson says:

My aunt had a Chihuahua, and she had so much fun when my other aunt brought her cockapoo over on the holidays!