Cute Skills 101

Peeps, we all need to be fully prepared for the cute. CO training builds cute skills that will serve you for a lifetime. For example, when the littlest kitten evar discovers its littlest toebeans for the first time, it is okay to look but don’t let the kitten get away with, say, exposing its snorgalicious belleh spots! Instead, reach out and grab on for dear life. Now does anybody want to demonstrate?

“This just about caused me to keel over! Enjoy.” -Kim. Via YouTube

Comments

1. Cavalier Lover says:

Cats are amazing….three weeks old and she already knows how to clean herself. So sweet.

2. For real, I got my kitten when she was about 7 or 8 weeks (stray) and she couldn’t figure out how to properly clean herself for weeks, haha. Her nose was adorably dirty on top, she wouldn’t let me do it :)

3. Who could let that kitten sit there all stuck in the pillow like that! I couldn’t take it ;)

4. canadianmary says:

I know; it seemed to me, that the kitteh needed some melks…that was not grooming…poor little thing….

5. Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT fall into the rabbit hole and watch her many totes adorbs videos on youtube… :P

6. Is it just me or did anyone want to help her roll over?

7. So cute! I died watching it. @Meghan, of course I wanted to help the kitteh roll over! She’s so helpless…needs grooming lessons from her momma…*ded*

8. Those back feets seem to have a mind of their own!

9. *splort*

10. Clairdelune says:

All I can say is… OMG OMG OMG :-D

11. prinsasshelly says:

toe beans are the bestest :)

12. *passes out from loss of blood*

13. The Original Jane says:

Gaaa! Just Gaaaa!!!

14. When you show a kitten that young, oxygen masks should automatically drop from the ceiling. In this case attachable defibrillators would help too.

btw, where is momma?

15. I want to feed her a warm bottle of kitten milk :D

16. NoOneInParticular says:

That video is obviously fake. I mean, NO ONE could resist tickling that adorable belly for more than 2 minutes!

17. Thank you for a great start to my morning, I’m ready for anything now :)

18. Awwww, I squeee´d all the way through that. :)

But to me, it turned slightly sad because I felt kitty had enough of lying on its back after about a minute and was trying to wriggle itself out of that posishe, and I would have helped it to turn back onto its feet about half way through the video…

19. anybody know the name of the *sweet*song?

20. Kitty’s first modesty tail.

21. Well, if you watch this other video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKQkKtCVatI#t=58) you’ll see they have several other animals, including a one-eyed cat, so maybe it is a rescue? They’ve got a bunch of other adorable videos too, as gyrt pointed out. Maybe someone who can read that language can tell us what the caption says.

22. Every tiny fosterkitty I have ever had would squeak and mew at TOP VOLUME if it wanted food or turning-over or anything else. This little one doesn’t look like it’s making noise (can’t see the mouth moving except to ‘bathe’) so I think it’s fine, just wriggling around and trying to make everything work right.

23. whawhawhatsis says:

Google Translate has it saying, “One month has passed since (bean cake) came kitten today. I am represented by a photo and video of the flow until now.”

No word about the Momma, so presumably baby Bean Cake came by his/herself. And what a perfect name for a precious bebeh!!!

24. Lisa marie says:

I think at some point he/she was trying to turn over…but kittens move around like that all the time, I think he/she was alright in the end!

25. GAH! Why’d I have to watch that at work where there are no spottybellies to snorgle! *ded*

26. crashnandicoot says:

I think I could give that kitten a bath with my own tongue. There, I said it!

27. Me too – I’ve had many fosters and if they are not happy for the slightest reason, oh boy, do they make that known and LOUDLY. This one appears pretty content on its own, chewing on toesees, wiggling, belleh exposing and what not.

28. Sharon Wilson says:

I love how the toebeans are pink and the main pads are black!

29. mollykubik says:

Now: sit every world leader down, one at a time, in a small dark cubicle and make them watch this video. At least three times. Then ask each one question, in a quiet voice. WHY?

30. I was actually wondering that too. Kind of looks like she needs a little help there from a hoomin… But she sure is a little cutie, indeed…

31. Yes.. Help her roll over and give her some milk.. Sounds like a great idea!

32. YES!!! I was thinking as I watched it, ‘Showing this to all the world’s big and influential peeps will cause them to lay down their arms, squee, and direct their attentions to world peace.’ Now, how do we make this happen?