A Little Something 4 Everyone II

More often than not, posts generally adhere to one particular animuhl, because….they do. Here’s another varied assortment of The QTE for ya!

“Found all of these pix on the ‘Dogs World Facebook’ page. Couldn’t pick just one to send!” -Ellen G.

1. It’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’m gonna go with “Airborne puppeh in the sunbeam,” followed by the many sweetly sleeping puppehs–espesh the one with the teeny, red, rickrack collar!

2. Smartypants says:

Yes! And the one Pittie helping the other look over the fence.

3. The beach puppy photo seems like a great candidate for “Awkward Family Photos”!!! Love the cheesy grin.

4. I just melted over that one too. Like the smilingk little guy is taking his hoomins to the beach. So, so, soooo adorable! :)

5. Looks more like its an engagement photo to me…like Im part of the family too!

6. Clairdelune says:

I pick the five sleeping puppehs waiting for the bus, with the adorbs puppeh bellehs looking so sweet and vulnerable… *melting in a puddle*

7. The one with the Boston just did me in. I can’t help it, I’m completely biased towards the breed <3

8. Helpful doxie is helpful *snicker*

9. Corgi puppehs slay me! And Hoverpup looks so lively. But Innocent Doxie is my favorite because it just seems impossible that a puppeh so obviously guilty could look so innocent.

10. sabrina rose says:

I wonder if that spilled paint is going to be easily removed from the dog and the floor??

11. I would be tempted to leave the blue foot prints on the floor, as is :)

I was recently house-hunting, and visited a house that had done some repair work to the concrete floor in the basement. But evidently their kitties had done an inspection job before it completely dried, because there were kitty foot prints left in the concrete – it was almost enough to make me want to buy the house, just for that reason!

12. I just LOVE the one with the kitten, the rat and the Golden Lab :D

13. The wee puppies. Both the one sleeping on ma’s giantic paw and the smashface things. Mastiffs?

14. prinsasshelly says:

imploded. seriously!

15. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Love that first pic!

16. when i die i want to come back as a french bulldog, but i don’t think my karma is THAT good.

17. 911? “I well….I….just…(pant pant)….I’m overcome by….” THUD. Don’t bother to send an ambulance. DED.

18. I sent these in, and like I said I couldn’t pick just one! But the two that really made me laugh is the poor pup trying to get up the stairs and the Bullie trying to melt off the couch!!! All the others just got great big Awwwwww’s!

19. Ok the doxie got a big laugh too……

20. Tha Gracie says:

I’d deffo keep the pawprints.

21. The blue dachshund, has to be photoshopped. Those footy-prints are too uniform. Still cute thought.

22. You could be right…just noticed there are 2 sets of prints leaving the paint spill..lol

23. Thank you, Ellen G!!!