So I Assume All of the Other Superhero Costumes Were Rented, Then?

By day, mild-mannered Wiley leads a seemingly normal life…

But whenever Wiley’s ultrasonic ears sense injustice and danger…

He transforms into his crime-fighting alter ego, Breadman!

See more Wiley at Critter Camp! Thanks, Beth R.!

Comments

1. Rescue Gal says:

Before anyone nuffs, I checked the link and this is a sanctuary, not someone home. We can all AWWWWWW with ease. :D

2. Breadman always rises to the occasion. No loafing around for him!

3. Powdered Toast Man FTW! Gets me all excited for Yak Shaving Day.

4. Mary (the first) says:

He has Crazy Eyes!!

5. So much win.

6. Inorite? I can’t wait to make the cole slaw!

7. What Does the (Fennec) Fox Say?

8. “My parents are bread.”

9. Martha in Washington says:

Breadman always jams up the bad guys!

Also, I think “crumpled-up ears” should be a Rule of Cuteness!

10. whatthelump says:

ahaha, love me some fennexers! The last pic immediately made me think of Shokupan-man (breadman), a hero from a Japanese kid’s cartoon:

11. whatthelump says:

LOL!
    Didn’t even notice, thought they were socks at first.

12. emmberrann says:

Only NTMTOM could come up with this connection. It only stands to reason… Or sits, or lies down, for that matter…. Breadnan. I ask you, now, really!!

13. 260Oakley says:

NTMTOM is truly a bread winner.

14. Jenny Islander says:

I know, they just slay me!

“If you can crumple up your ears like flower petals and then make them go POINGGG, it’s cute.”

15. Shame, I’d love to bring home a fennec and watch bad Christmas movies on the couch with him.

16. sweet fennec, he’s so well, hooray ntmtom, another superb captcha!

17. so well bread….and ooooh those crumply ears transformed to wicked warrior ears…

18. 260Oakley says:

I don’t know. In that last picture he looks kind of in-bread.

19. I hope not because otherwise he’s toast.

20. My kitttehs asked for Gritty Kitty Kitty Litter for Christmas this year.

21. emmberrann says:

And your puns, 260O, just make me go a rye! Or maybe pumpernickel?

22. emmberrann says:

Makes his expression seem kinda crusty and stale!

23. Thanks All!!! Mister Wiley is one of our 3 Fennec Foxes at Critter Camp – Critter Camp is a USDA Licensed Non profit Exotic Pet Sanctuary , the only one of it’s kind in the US- and we all LOVE CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy ….

25. when any Oakley goes hunting for a pun she can usually baguette

26. Joy, joy, joy!

27. And we thank you for caring for these guys. I have no idea how a fennec ended in up the USA but we’re glad he’s in a good place now.