THIS JUST IN: Theo N Beau 2.0

And…they’re back! The Dynamic Duo of Theo the puppeh and his pocket-sized hoomin Beau, doing what they do best.

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-07

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-09

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-08

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-13

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-06

Theo-and-Beau-Part-2-02
22Words, right heah.

Comments

1. Fabulous interspecies snorgling. Love the orange-and-black in #1!

2. How is Beau ever going to go to school (in the future) without Theo wanting to tag along!

3. I nominate him for homeschooling.

4. It’s been said before – Thank you for posting the qte. I am having a butt sucking day, and CO made me smile.

5. Mary (the first) says:

You made me smile with the term “butt sucking” .. :D

6. Perfect antidote for holiday stress!

7. Clairdelune says:

Too qte!! Appropriate name for the Beatiful pocket hoomin, and Theo the puppeh is precious. True love in its best, heart-and-soul-lifting form. May Beau find the same quality of love in his adult life.

8. These two have stolen my heart! The hoodie pic is insanely adorable!!! :)

How lucky they are to have each other.

9. love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You made me lol with butt sucking… :)

11. And lucky to have such good parents!

12. Martha in Washington says:

Beau will cherish these pictures when he’s an adult! Great job Mom the Photographer!

13. What breed (or mixture thereof) is Theo?

14. I’d bet there’s some Rottie there somewhere…

15. I feel a Comment of the Year here..

16. Is this a trick question?

17. Did Theo’s hoodie not have pocketsies do you think? I keep wanting to tuck a paw in so he matches Beau.
    The love and trust these two share blows me away.

18. From past comments, Theo, I think you must be part Marmalade cat/orange tabby (if I remember correctly). Even your avatar is an [very large!] orange kitty. :-)

19. Good heavens. GAP kids has punk rock leggings? Too hip. Although those matching hoodies just slay me.

I wish that I had Beau’s lashes.

20. Nothing says, “I love you” like a nice, sleepy spraaaawl.

21. That is the best-napping baby. My son NEVER napped. I should have tried a puppy.

22. I hope we get to see some Theo and Beau pictures as they grow; Beau will still be quite a little guy by the time Theo is full-grown. I don’t think there’s anything sweeter than a little boy this age. My boy is 30 now and I loved those years!

23. The hoodie pic is killing me!

24. Was that really necessary?

25. bob drummond says:

a child’s best friend !!! :-)

26. Dog Lover says:

Yes, I believe it was.

27. I hope the family never gives that dog up.

28. Holy Hamsters! This kid has the best wardrobe ever, I swear!

29. ErMehGerd… teh hoodies! I want that as a poster!

30. I THOUGHT THIS WAS “THE OTHER THEO” from the caption title…you might need to id these two’s items as notthattheotheothertheo wow that’s nearly one of those things that reads the same forward and backward..

31. Pittie and Shar Pei too, possibly.

32. This has finished me off – what a fabulous series of pics. Thank you for sharing.

33. tiamatsdg says:

My son sleeps on my neck too. These pix are adorable!

34. The panel will accept the petitioner’s response. ;)

35. Why yes, my name is Buttsuck, in point of fact. Necessity Buttsuck. And how do you do?