Oh Yes Juan, These Will Do

Got an email with a McLinkersons on it (aka a Uniform Resource Locater) that led to some terrif photos. So whatta we do? POST’ EM, natch. From Cuteporter Juan C.

Le Individual Photo Creditos~
1) Sonja P.
2) Oliver B.
3) Owen H.
4) William A.

1. sabrina rose says:

Omigosh, these photos are AMAZINGLY cute!!! The bebeh oliphant striking a flirtatious pose (the hairstyle slays me), the little deer-like fawn holding a stick just like golden retrievers do (what are those animals??), the adorable face on that little chimpanzee – these are all such lovable images! Thank you CO!!!

2. What ees that tiger-striped stick-carrying doe-eyed bat-eared moist-nosicled fluffy thing?? And and and my goodness they are all so cute I don’t even mind I have to go to a math lecture now, because who can be depressed by matrices when there are bebeh trunksters and aforementioned tiger-striped etc. things in the world?

3. Someone pleeeese find out what kind of animal this is! I searched for 15 minutes and I have to go to work. Must know!!

4. Thanks, research gang! Knew I could count on the peeps here! :-)

5. lioheadlover says:

I think they’re sitatungas!

6. It is… a Sitatunga!!

7. They’re amphibious?!

8. whatthelump says:

Nice, thank you! Learning new things every day. Bebeh pics with stripes and dots can be found elsewhere but this site’s interesting: http://www.awf.org/wildlife-conservation/sitatunga

9. The best I could find before I too have to leave for work, is a bongo antelope. But none of the pictures I saw have them looking so plush and fluffy!

10. Me thinks they are bongos – we have some at my local zoo:

11. doomchild says:
  12. I forgot to say: I need that babeh monkeh. Now. Thankyouverymuch…

13. Even at my age I get broody when I see photos of babies of any kind – where I would put the elephant I have no idea!

14. “Pile up on 101 – expect delays” That was my first “laugh out loud” moment of the day… And the hair on the wee Trunkster! Luv eet!!

15. I just want to carry these pics around all day to look at constantly! Squeeeeeee! Ditto all the above posts but must say…Swkerls!! *sigh of total happiness*

16. Katherine says:

17. OMG BEBEH TRUNKSTER!111!11!11!1!!!!1!!

18. The charisma is STRONG with this bebeh trunkster!

19. tommygirl says:

20. Dog Lover says:

The monkeh could not possibly be any cuter.

21. I don’t usually think apes are all that cute, but THIS leetle one has something special! The look on his/her face–priceless!

22. Smartypants says:

The teeny, micro baby lizard! Dyin’ from Teh Qte here!

23. I didn’t know they CAME that small.

24. snoopysnake loves!

25. I can never say which is the cutest, sweetest little face of the pics. They’re ALL totally adorbs.