Toesday: Life Is A Great Big Hang-Up

“These are photos I took of Spider-Man, a cute kitteh up for adoption at the SPCA of Central Florida in Orlando, FL. (His ID # is 191812 if anyone’s interested in adopting!) He was a little camera shy… but didn’t realize the paparazzi can see right through his hiding spot!” -Kristen F.

unnamed

OrlandoSPCA_SPIDERMAN191812-4

Advertisements

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

FOLDY FEET!! 🙂

2. For optimum storage!

3. I love finding out where all their little limbs go when they’re just sitting there looking like toasters!

4. Tony James says:

Toes-ters?

5. Oh, those paparazzi… They just never leave you alone! I hope this handsome fellow (and all of his shelter mates) finds a home soon.

6. Cat loaf!

7. OMG! I’ve always wanted to know what was going on under there! It looks so squishy and nommable. I want to rub my face in there! Oh my!
    Thanks to Kristen F. my life has become slightly less perplexing for me.

8. I am very honored to have solved one of life’s great mysteries for you, Vanessa! Spider-Man is glad to know that his mass of furbelleh is touching lives ’round the world!

9. humminbirdie says:

Excellent cat-loaf action as demonstrated by Spider-Man! May he find his furrever family soon!

10. Like!

11. SpiderCat! SpiderCat! Does whatever a SpiderCat can!

Peeps, I need good thoughts for my tuxie Gus. He’s developed hyperthyroidism, which was being controlled with medicine. Now his level is off the chart. Turns out he has a lump, probably a tumor, on his thyroid. We go back to the vet on Friday & if surgery will help him, may opt for that.

12. sabrina rose says:

Prayers, good wishes, and loving thoughts to Gus. Hope the vet can offer a viable treatment for improved health!

13. Tony James says:

This pik reminds me of that old CliffyB CatScan site – anyone else have a yearning for the good old carefree days of the net when cat sites proli-fur-ated with gay abandon and all you needed for entertainment was a willing cat, a flat-bed scanner, and an imagination?

14. lisaLASSIE says:

best of luck to Gus !

15. AWW, I hope your dear sweet kitty, Gus, will be okay real soon, Ali-Baba 🙂

16. AWW 😀 I hope dear sweet Spider-Man finds his loving forever home 😀

17. Reminds me of that great old catscan site.
    I think there was only one rule: you had to protect their eyes from the scanner flash.

18. Best thoughts for you and Gus.

19. I wonder if that belly is really snorgable.

20. Alice Shortcake says:

Hovercat!

21. Thank you so much everyone! 🙂 Gus says thank you too!